Deleted

Insane In The Membrane (Sturdy Junkbox)

I've seen everyone is talking about the Heavy junkboxes from blackrock spire. However i decided to go to EPL to tyrs hand. I just noticed after looting about 50 of them...that they are called "Sturdy Junkbox". Do they work the same way with the Ravenholdt rep as the Heavy Junkboxes ?

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc569b1b9a2f; 2013-07-05 at 03:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope they are useless

Quote Originally Posted by Byrdus View Post
    I've seen everyone is talking about the Heavy junkboxes from blackrock spire. However i decided to go to EPL to tyrs hand. I just noticed after looting about 50 of them...that they are called "Sturdy Junkbox". Do they work the same way with the Ravenholdt rep as the Heavy Junkboxes ?

Thanks
    The Cataclysm world revamp altered many zones by reducing the level range of mobs. EPL was one of those zones, dropping from 55+ to whatever it is now. As such those mobs no longer drop gear related to a mob that's 55+.

make a rogue lvl 70 is enough and start the farming in BR, you can easily get more than 25 boxes per run and you can also loot while running out to reset the istance as mobs respawn

Quote Originally Posted by Illydan88 View Post
    make a rogue lvl 70 is enough and start the farming in BR, you can easily get more than 25 boxes per run and you can also loot while running out to reset the istance as mobs respawn
    Don't even need to be that high, I farmed all the boxes for mine using a lvl 12 rogue.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Blackrock Stronghold. 100 mobs in groups of 25.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton