Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Explain where you come up with this minority concept. Where's the study? Where's the poll? Who the fuck made you omniscient? Stop talking out of your ass about something you have no control over and no evidence to back up your BS claims. :>
    Logic and reasoning - things you've encountered once or twice, I assume? No?

And now you're saying that we shouldn't talk about and/or make claims about things we have no control over. Makes sense, right? Do you know what a discussion is?
    I've got the majority of this planet as proof, that's just it.

And I wrote all this crap while drunk out of my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodclot View Post
    Find me a group of four artists who could do a better job than the current tier team.

I'm sure it won't be hard given that Blizzard don't hire the best and most experienced in their fields, who definitely haven't been drawing and designing since early childhood, who probably haven't spent years honing their craft and they definately don't head hunt the best talent out their at the moment.

I'm looking forward to what you link, I have a feeling I'll laugh, hard
    I know of 2-4 modellers/skinners that produce better material than these guys. I don't really give a shit if you believe me or not, since you know nothing of how this works.

I just enjoy seeing ignorant people, like yourself, defending blizzard's mediocre material. Sure, they do put out awesome stuff from time to time, since they obviously have the capability to do it, but that's a minority.

And yeah, I've created models, animations, skins, meshes, whatever. There you go.

Deleted
    Goddammit, am I the only one to like the design of T16?

I mean, I find them exotics and detailled. I don't understand why of all of this hate against them, especially Death Knight and Druid ones.
    I've watched older sets. Some of them are nices, but franckly, some of them not look better than current ones. (T2 Warriors-Hunters-Mage for example).

I play Paladin character, but good God, I can't stand T2-T6 anymore! They look good but nearly 50% of Plate population wear its!

Deleted
    I must admit, I am not really happy with the sets myself. I expected something, that looked more like war between horde an alliance, though of course SoO is not that theme. But I really hoped for a orgrimmar style. Since alliance cant wear horde symbols (tehehe) there could be alliance versions of some items.

Deleted
    Look at the season 14 lock set *drools* Gotta dust off my pvp skills!
    And the tier 16 lock set looks pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Baskrik View Post
    I must admit, I am not really happy with the sets myself. I expected something, that looked more like war between horde an alliance, though of course SoO is not that theme. But I really hoped for a orgrimmar style. Since alliance cant wear horde symbols (tehehe) there could be alliance versions of some items.
    That's what I was thinking, like Tier 9 except with better looking plate and cloth sets. We really need some good looking faction-oriented stuff that isn't from wintrading RBGs. Changing the color of strobing glow effects on the Conquest gear doesn't count.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I think the sets would have been fine as a starting tier or mid tier but they just don't look final tier worthy detail wise. I also think they tried to hard to prevent Horde/Alliance complaints by basing the sets on a place that composes only a quarter of the raid.

Deleted
    T16 is total s h i t. Only one exception is Warlock Set which looks good. Worst set is Druid set - ugly like a hell.
    My favorite sets are T3, T2, T11 ( I like hunter set too but with helm switched off) T12 - All most all were beatiuful and few exception on other sets. Best armor was made on Vanila - I have many green colored armor mixed with T11/T12 cataclism. Panda Sets are globally Ugliest ones.