anyone have 13163 haste 25m parses?

******Holy priest*********

I am wondering if the 13163 haste breakpoint is strong enough to work in 25m or just not worth it. Anyone have any parses or have tested this in 25m?
    Last edited by Nightstorm; 2013-07-05 at 10:18 PM.

If you`re talking about Shadow, there is no `cap` or ideal breakpoint for Shadow, you should just get as much Haste as you can get due to the scaling on MFI.

Personally, I`m running with 14200ish and it`s pretty good, I`ve seen a couple Shadow Priests with even more Haste as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstorm View Post
    I am wondering if the 13163 haste breakpoint is strong enough to work in 25m or just not worth it. Anyone have any parses or have tested this in 25m?
    There are plenty above that; http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...Shadow_Priest/

Opps, I ment Holy.

What does holy get at 13163 haste? If it's an extra renew tick... I don't see a point since there is no renew spam fight this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Blergy View Post
    What does holy get at 13163 haste? If it's an extra renew tick... I don't see a point since there is no renew spam fight this tier.
    6th tick of renew

For 25-mans haste is pretty awful in comparison to mastery, EoL is usually your top healing spell and going for that high haste on a 25-man as holy is just asking to be gimped on purpose definitely not recommended. For 10-man though 13k haste is workable since you can raid heal with renew much easier while camping on serenity and refreshing with cascade.

13k is a 10man build that is pretty boss if you are above 530 IL. Not great in 25man since you can't get enough renews out. The only fight were I would rock 13k in 25 man would be dark anne heroic due to the fact PoH hits 1-2 targets, everyone is so spread about all you can do is single target heal.