Thread: Shaman tier16

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    The Dark Shaman gear is the Season 14 gear. So, if you want it, you gotta pvp.
    I'm not talking about this:
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...s14_malev2.jpg

I'm talking about these:

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...dChanges01.jpg

In this Raid are just 3 fucking Bosses in a Titan enviroment yet they design Sets like for a Ulduar 2.0.

Dafuq Blizzard.

Giev Dark Shaman Set.

Ok give me the skinny on PvP gear...

Do I need to do Arena RBG's or just Random BGs or is it craftable?

Can I JP for Honor for it?

I guess it looks nice, even if it looks like the last thing I'd expect a Shaman to wear. It looks like Mage gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    In this Raid are just 3 fucking Bosses in a Titan enviroment yet they design Sets like for a Ulduar 2.0.

Dafuq Blizzard.

Giev Dark Shaman Set.
    Every single fucking Shaman set since TBC has been the same old boring glorified robe with a few animal bones or parts glued on it somewhere. It's nice to step outside the box a little and have a fairly unique set for once.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Every single fucking Shaman set since TBC has been the same old boring glorified robe with a few animal bones or parts glued on it somewhere. It's nice to step outside the box a little and have a fairly unique set for once.
    Unique doesn't mean good.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Yeah, I'm all for unique, but I'm also for something that says "Shaman". I think the set itself looks really good. I just don't think it looks really good as a Shaman tier set. Still better than looking like every troll NPC on Isle of Thunder, though, so there's that.

i wish more people said something on the official forums, altho if the dark shaman set is available 2 i can't complain

T1 -> Earth
    T2 -> Storm / Horde / Wolf (Metal / Mail Based)
    T3 -> Earth / Fire
    T4 -> Wind
    T5 -> Fire / Earth or Deathwing in Hindsight
    T6 -> Thunder(storm)
    T7 -> Earth / Fire (25man)
    T8 -> Earth
    T9 -> Idk
    T10 -> Shoveltusk (1)
    T11 -> Corrupted Earth
    T12 -> Burned out Tree
    T13 -> Wolf Skull / Bones (2)
    T14 -> Bird Carving (Wood)
    T15 -> Zandalar Witch Doctor / Stone (3 if you want to count that Snake head, which is not a "real" snake head)

Shaman sets obviously have a nod for Elemental things, but it's simply not true that most Shaman sets have a Primal theme like T10 / T13, they are actually rather rare.

At least i would want to know what this set should have to do with Shamanism, this cosmos / titan theme doesn't seem that connected to Shaman.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2013-07-10 at 06:10 PM.

I actually really, really dig it. Almost enough to pick back up my Enhancement Shammy as my primary again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

I can only agree with those not liking it, and that the kor'kron said looked much better.

I guess there's to hope that it will be avaiable some other way, though I wouldn't hold my horses.

What I dont get is how they managed to (imo) make the coolest would-be shaman set and then ditch it for a ... rotating glowy disk ninja? W T F ? !
    It may be okayish for draenei, but let's be honest, draenei are not very shamanistic with their spaceships, glowy-crystal armor and weapons and spuid/goat/smurf exterior.

The wolf set would've looked terrific for everyone, while maybe not fitting draenei/goblin all that much, true. But at the end, a shaman set should fit the class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

I'm loving it so far. Need algalon weapon to match

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maios View Post
    Maybe they're throwing a bone to Draenai shaman, it's not like they are much for witch doctors.
    Its not very Draenei themed though.

Unique =/= Good.

Id rather we stuck to a theme of elementals, spirits, primal instincts etc This is just random.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the bright side, i can finally transmog something with elegion!
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Eh...not my cup of tea, but not absolute terrible. I won't care what it looks like, so long as I can obtain this set for xmog:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Eh...not my cup of tea, but not absolute terrible. I won't care what it looks like, so long as I can obtain this set for xmog:

[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1514/f2vz.png[img]
    There's a Dark Shaman boss, so let's just hope that perhaps some drops from it has the gear models (similarly to Lei-Shen dropping a plate helm with his crown model, and Ragnaros dropping that fire crown and plate shoulders with the unique models).

I would imagine the celestial theme is supposed to be a reference to worlds, or the combination of every element into a single pure force. There is a connection, just not a very common one.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

15+ Year Old Account
    seems better suited to a balance druid or arcane mage than shaman... bring back more molten fire and doom sets! DOOM!

Love the celestial look of the set, but on my shaman? The shoulders spinning and stars popping out is fun, but feels more of a mage theme, no?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    The Dark Shaman gear is the Season 14 gear. So, if you want it, you gotta pvp.
    No. Season 14 is somewhat Dark Shaman'ish, but it's not the Dark Shaman set in question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Its not very Draenei themed though.

Unique =/= Good.

Id rather we stuck to a theme of elementals, spirits, primal instincts etc This is just random.
    It is quite Draenei. It's celestial and represents the cosmos, stars and pure energy - and let's recall that the Draenei are extra terrestrial space travelers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    T1 -> Earth
    T2 -> Storm / Horde / Wolf (Metal / Mail Based)
    T3 -> Earth / Fire
    T4 -> Wind
    T5 -> Fire / Earth or Deathwing in Hindsight
    T6 -> Thunder(storm)
    T7 -> Earth / Fire (25man)
    T8 -> Earth
    T9 -> Idk
    T10 -> Shoveltusk (1)
    T11 -> Corrupted Earth
    T12 -> Burned out Tree
    T13 -> Wolf Skull / Bones (2)
    T14 -> Bird Carving (Wood)
    T15 -> Zandalar Witch Doctor / Stone (3 if you want to count that Snake head, which is not a "real" snake head)

Shaman sets obviously have a nod for Elemental things, but it's simply not true that most Shaman sets have a Primal theme like T10 / T13, they are actually rather rare.

At least i would want to know what this set should have to do with Shamanism, this cosmos / titan theme doesn't seem that connected to Shaman.
    T12 is a volcano, not a burned out tree.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann