Seige of orgrimar and how the horde player feels

From what i see seige of orgimar has tremendous amount of build up and from sound files orgrimar is going to be complete chaos.

For alliance they have no real reason NOT to attack the place "horde area"

For horde. My hunter is an orc who grew up during wrath of the lich king. The way he seen orgrimar change is as followed, most of the races in the horde "trolls, tauren, goblin, blood elves (undead can not be trusted but still are nice to hang around) are our friends. From what i seen story wise nearly everyone in orgrimar that is a garrosh loyalist and garrosh himself is treating said friends like complete trash. Don't know what they see the horde but in reality this isn't what the horde is about. Even worse is orgrimar use to be home, now it is a totalitarian nightmare.

How does the whole orgrimar thing feel to the rest of you?

Well the only orc I've got is a deep traditionalist and a Thrall loyalist, so he's been against Garrosh since the Northrend campaign... Got a couple undead; one does his own thing and the other is a staunch follower of Sylvanas. The "loner" doesn't like assholes and the Sylvanas loyalist is wary of the threat Garrosh's Horde poses on the security of the Undercity. Couple blood elves too... Don't like how Garrosh treats their people, willing to fight to defend their honor and their homeland.

Think that's all of them who are actually Horde.

Same here. Role play wise, thank God for the farm in pandaria because org is not a safe haven anymore

- - - Updated - - -

orc hunter doesnt want the horde that thrall and many others worked hard to build fall apart. Death knight troll is emotionless, but see's it as forboding blood shed. Undead warlock who other wise not care and focus on world domination see's garrosh and his loyalist as a bunch of hypocrites, idiots, users and wants to harvest their souls for his own gain "he let nazgrims soul go, but the rest are going to have a long eternity.

Blood Elf Warrior doesn't like how much of a douche Garrosh has been, isn't excited to go back to war, but he's willing to defend the Horde.

Blood Elf Warlock doesn't really care, but she's delighted in the idea of bloodshed (doesn't really matter if it's Alliance or Garrosh's Horde; she just likes to be a bitch).

Night Elf Rogue is excited to kill Orcs again (and again... and again... and again...), had a blast turning the Horde in on itself in the 5.3 questchain. Looks forward to plunging her many throwing knives/fist weapons into many orcish hearts.

Orc Shaman wishes to restore the Horde's honor and bring the Elements from the Dark Shamans' iron fists. Doesn't want to fight, but is willing to do so for Go'el and the elements.

Basically it for my characters, both Horde and Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Night Elf Rogue is excited to kill Orcs again (and again... and again... and again...), had a blast turning the Horde in on itself in the 5.3 questchain. Looks forward to plunging her many throwing knives/fist weapons into many orcish hearts.
    Your Night Elf Rogue would be great friends with my Worgen Rogue, who still wants payback for the Horde (under Garrosh) sacking her homeland.

Deleted
    Troll Hunter: Feels rather ashamed of himself, having supported Garrosh during the Northrend Campaign. Watching the collapse of the Horde, he's on the fence regarding whether or not he should openly fight Garrosh, or let the others do the work. He's a survivor, therefore he'd most likely choose the path which would ensure survival, rather than redemption.

Orc Warrior: Completely anti-Garrosh. Doesn't like how Garrosh has dishonoured and disrespected the true nature of the Horde. Would bare arms against Garrosh when needed, and has currently "displaced" himself from Ogrimmar, to further himself from the Garrosh war machine.

Deleted
    My Blood Elf Paladin (who was an old-school Blood Knight through and through) was favorable towards Garrosh until his racism started going against his best interests. He'll probably toe the line and eventually begrudgingly join the Rebellion, probably try and sabotage the Alliance as much as possible all the way through. The troll warrior I barely play on the other hand has wholeheartedly joined the uprising, since he sees that appeasement is unlikely to work by this point.

Field Marshal Rathnor The Flesher's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The last character I played happened to be a cultist of the Old Gods, so that answers that.

my Tauren warrior loyal to Cairne bloodhoof is angered by Garrosh and is awaiting for the final push so he can put his hoof on Garroshes corpse while shouting 'For Cairne bloodhoof and the Tribes!'
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Hellscream is no Warchief of mine.

As a veteran of the Third War and an orc of the Frostwolf clan, I despise him. He has betrayed the soul of the Horde and what it became after the bloodcurse was lifted. Even though I once proudly proclaimed the bloodoath, I can no longer follow this "Warchief." The Horde I was once proud to defend is no more.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

As a fairly young Orc Warrior, Veteran of the third war and raised in internment camps, my character is deeply disturbed by what he see's as traitorous friends and allies, everyone in the horde swears an oath to follow the warchief to death, especially fellow Orcs. All he sees is betrayal of the highest kind to invite our enemies into our city to kill our heroes, not just Garrosh...but Zaela and Nazgrim. He is also a member of the Warsong clan, although not war-crazed he knows that this world is tough and strength is what it takes to prosper against all odds.
    He would gladly lay down his life to protect the values and heroes he has always known, to protect his home from whatever the threat may be, kin or not.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A4mpage/simple
    Last edited by JohnnyRotten; 2013-08-20 at 02:03 AM.

My main orc hunter is an orc of the wild, much like Rexxar. My orc is split, he supports Garrosh's agression to destroy the Alliance. But is against his treatment of the Trolls,Tauren,Goblins, and Undead. Once he sees the sha corrupt Garrosh. He decides to be against him.

On another note my toons RP would be totally different if we had a choice to join Garrosh and the Kor'kron lol.

And as a player my horde pride has never been so low, letting Alliance scum in our Capitol City. My toon will think that also when SoO hits.
    Last edited by Goretex; 2013-08-20 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Beararmz View Post
    On another note my toons RP would be totally different if we had a choice to join Garrosh and the Kor'kron lol.

And as a player my horde pride has never been so low, letting Alliance scum in our Capitol City. My toon will think that also when SoO hits.
    Agree 100%, my horde pride is also at an all time low, for something that we didn't even decide...i wish so much that there were an option to aid Garrosh even though most players would look down upon us for it.
    Last edited by JohnnyRotten; 2013-08-20 at 03:08 AM. Reason: typo

As an Alliance player, I am utterly delighted to spend yet another fight as an irrelevant lackey helping Thrall save the world. I'm also looking forward to the Horde completely escaping any blame for their atrocities by going "whoops Hellscream" again, then claiming Jaina or someone is an inhuman monster for not saying "thank you" for the Horde boot up her ass.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt anyone really cares about what, the faction that had it all for the past two expansions, feels.

Love it! Hellscream is my favorite warchief and it'll be awesome to fight him! I hope he does his whole honorable orcs death thing though, although nothing about him is honorable anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Blood Elf made a vow to himself way, way back in BC that if he ever saw Hellscream go the route his father did, he would be on hand to put him down himself. Nor did he swear loyalty to him (Forced quests like the Opening MoP quest I never count; as I only do quests my character would agree with.) The fact that Malkorok killed Kelantir Bloodblade is just another reason to saturate Garrosh in enough green-fire that HIS skin is green (or charred) by the time we're done.

Hellscream claims folks like me are "not his Horde". My Elf would say "Thank you Captain Obvious. I'm glad you've figured out what I've known for three expansions now!"

In any event, Hellscream as a result is about to learn why his phobia of Warlock's is well founded.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2013-08-20 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimble View Post
    As an Alliance player, I am utterly delighted to spend yet another fight as an irrelevant lackey helping Thrall save the world. I'm also looking forward to the Horde completely escaping any blame for their atrocities by going "whoops Hellscream" again, then claiming Jaina or someone is an inhuman monster for not saying "thank you" for the Horde boot up her ass.
    The whole 'Garrosh did it' thing reminds me a bit too much of the Wir haben es nicht gewußt mentality of post-WWII Germany. The Horde is responsible for letting Garrosh do the things he did without actively opposing him. A leader only has as much power as the people who follow him allow him to have. I'm not saying 'kill all the Horde' (that would make us just as horrifyingly monstrous as Garrosh), but I would've liked to see *some* repercussions.