Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashi View Post
    Get monk tank with no BOA gear, enjoy.
    Monk healer with heirloom gear is kind of a pain until at least level 40.

my exp from lvling as reto druid not long ago - got healbot set left mouse button to rejuv -> tried no to fall asleep 15-90 while clicking only mouse left button and occasionally right button to aoe heal -_-

the correct answer is never..mop dungeons are garbage. the hardest heroics would proly be cata ones at the start of like... when cata came out...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    when you have a group of level 51's do a full run of brd without heirlooms...that was fun..miss miss resist miss :S

http://i.imgur.com/jcYCWtL.jpg
    That's precisely what I did in LBRS - me (bear) and 2 friends (ret and tree), all lvl 53...must've took 2-3 hours to clear the place but it was worth every minute. Really brought back the old vanilla feel of epic dungeons full of danger, requiring everyone to be on their toes, and the great feeling after completion knowing that we'd done something really hard.

Even challenge modes don't compare to that, probably because they're just short zergfests in pisspoor dungeons. (the baron 45 and the old ZA bear run were better examples)

As I'm sure has been already pointed out, at no point will healing matter. You can literally take everything except rejuvenation from your bars and successfully heal you way to 90.

The only point at which I can imagine things getting tight is the cata 5mans, but I'm sure that they are nerfed heavily by now to fall in line with the rest of the game's 5mans.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    As I'm sure has been already pointed out, at no point will healing matter. You can literally take everything except rejuvenation from your bars and successfully heal you way to 90.

The only point at which I can imagine things getting tight is the cata 5mans, but I'm sure that they are nerfed heavily by now to fall in line with the rest of the game's 5mans.
    I don't know why you think that. Doing BC heroics at 70 there are plenty of ways to wipe even with decent gear. It's unclear to me how gear shortens fear or keeps you from running into other packs when you are feared.

But aside from that there are plenty of ways to wipe in lower level instances too. And if you have a chain pulling tank you will need good heals, especially below level 60.

Ironman - Dungeon edition?

5 players:

All white gear, no talents, professions, or outside help.
    Run dungeons that are red only (5 levels below the final boss when queuing).
    Must complete all 15-90 dungeons without a wipe.

I think you'll find that difficult, even as a seasoned group.

Haven't read all of the responses, but the best answers would have been along the lines of "2005-2008" or some such.

Or, possibly, "When you're new and/or bad." Even if you don't have heirloom gear, the dungeons are very undertuned (or toons are overtuned or both).