switching to harbinger sucks ...

until you get used to it

then I loved it! was warlock before, and before I got the hang of harbinger, I was doing less than half the damage and was very disappointed (in myself), now, I've come in line for the most part and having fun as a battle mage; more so than I have with any melee before; never like melee in MMOs for whatever reason (besides dabbles in feral from time to time, and a bit of warrior in Tera at launch).

I'm glad they decided to experiment with it; gives me encouragement to test out more melee specs in the other classes

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    until you get used to it

then I loved it! was warlock before, and before I got the hang of harbinger, I was doing less than half the damage and was very disappointed (in myself), now, I've come in line for the most part and having fun as a battle mage; more so than I have with any melee before; never like melee in MMOs for whatever reason (besides dabbles in feral from time to time, and a bit of warrior in Tera at launch).

I'm glad they decided to experiment with it; gives me encouragement to test out more melee specs in the other classes
    You might like a Tempest Warrior in that case.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    Try a Nightblade rogue. It's a death and fire based melee spec, but like, 2/3 of it's abilities have a 20m range, so you can keep some distance if need be as well.

Deleted
    Also a really good snare that makes them take 10% more damage with no CD