Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Whatever Medivh was in WC3 -- himself, something else, alive, dead -- he still is, somewhere off-screen. I was going to say "all we know is that he didn't go home", but, hell, we don't really even know that. He could have followed the raid around in amusement or curiousity without them even being aware of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mankrik's wife, he deserves to see her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Dranosh. Add a younger Saurfang in the fold and there would be no question who will succeed Garrosh.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Ask me again after the siege. ^ ^

Even though he isn't technically dead, i'd love to see Bolvar return.

I'm still hoping for some storyline where he uses his control over the scourge to help the horde/alliance fight some other big-bad. They SHOULD have used him in the Dragonsoul somehow, since we were in his back yard. would have been cool if instead of parachuting onto DW, Bolvar sends frostwryms to rescue us as the ship goes down...

Or, you know. had an actual decent DW fight where he could have helped in some other way.

Hmmm...thats a hard one. Would've been nice to learn more about the King's wife, if she was the more graceful, kind man that Varyian isn't. Then of coure there's Cairne, the one death in WoW that shouldn't have happened; great, wise leader for whom I deeply respect. And there is Uther the Lightbringer and Anduin Lothar, two legendary heroes, and the list can go on and on forever.

But my one vote would be for...drum role please!!!

Arthas, so he can torture Jania's heart for all eternity and everyone dies in the way it should've ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fahrad dammit, he wasn't causing any harm for all I know, black dragon or not. >.> Anyone associated with Ravenholtd is inherently awesome.

Garithos

So us hordies can raid Stormwind to help out an alliance civil war cause that guy sure would cause one

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Broxigar!!
    10chars

Wondered, that it took 8 posts to name that badass. He´d crush Garrosh by staring at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

BOLVAR! Which might be possible since he became the new Lich King, we'll probably have something going on with him in 2 or 3 x-pacs.

Uther Lightbringer! This one's dead for real, but he seemed awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan, no explanation needed.
    Draenosh, no explanation needed.
    Zul'Jin, again no explanation needed.

These three are by far the best characters written, until their untimely deaths, and in zul'jins and illidans case, Insanity.. Really? Zuljin insane? Trololo ima get all the loas and take on both the horde and the alliance. He knew far too well that his campy job would have never succeeded, and yet we still had to go get purples off of him, rather than simply making him the leader of the Revantusk Troll clan. -.-

And Illidan... his insanity is freaking uncalled for to the point of, you have no idea how to make a "true" bad guy, so ooo insane! Good idea. -.- Fix it, bring em all back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas (pre-setback)

Illidan should never have died like that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Cairne here.

Deleted
    There's a few, but i'd vote Illidan or Broxigar.

Broxigar!!
    That'd be the tits.

Dranosh Saurfang. With him alive, we wouldn't have to kill Garrosh. He'd be a lieutenant under Warchief Varok Saurfang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Dranosh Saurfang. So much wasted potential. I would have preferred him as Warchief and Garrosh as his military advisor. Garrosh may be hot-headed, but he had shown promise before his ascension to Warchief. Garrosh needed to have some restraints, but he had none. If Dranosh was their to temper him, he may not have been as crazy.
    I'm not sure about that, I felt both needed some mentoring and seasoning before taking the throne. Dranosh was definitely on the way to that, since he was one of the campaign leaders, while Garrosh was also grooming, as he hung out with Thrall and Varok quite a bit. Still felt like they need one extra post, before given total leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermaplugg yer butt View Post
    There are so many good characters that have died in WoW so far. I'd definitely bring back Tichondrius, since Dreadlords are my favorite beings in all Warcraft and he is the greatest among them. Who knows, given that Dreadlords are so hard to kill, he's probably alive and well in the Twisting Nether. I don't buy that Illidan killed him.
    oki.i'm gona say Lothar why? cause it's sodding Lothar. I want the Lion back lol. but we all know who is gona come back if anything.. sodding illidan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Hmmm...thats a hard one. Would've been nice to learn more about the King's wife, if she was the more graceful, kind man that Varyian isn't. Then of coure there's Cairne, the one death in WoW that shouldn't have happened; great, wise leader for whom I deeply respect. And there is Uther the Lightbringer and Anduin Lothar, two legendary heroes, and the list can go on and on forever.

But my one vote would be for...drum role please!!!

Arthas, so he can torture Jania's heart for all eternity and everyone dies in the way it should've ended.
    he sort of went rage mode after she died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Rhonin Redhair. One of the series' most iconic and influential characters.
    needlessly killed off before his story could reach its full potential.
    Rhonin Redhair.
    iconic and influential.
    Richard A. Knaak, you're not fooling anybody, get out of here and go write some more trash!

OT: Definitely not a Kaak Character (That rules Rhonin and Broxigar out), I'm honestly not sure, it would be interesting to see what Grom thinks of Garrosh's deeds, however there were plenty of characters that were killed off needlessly (Basically most of the BC bosses.) So it would be interesting to see one of them back.

Broxigar!!
    Not a fucking doubt in my mind. He's the only Orc (or other known being) that has injured Sargeras. We need him back.