Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I was in Dawn's Blossom in Jade Forest, the guards there were neutral but able to be attacked.

I saw a horrified hunter, that day.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Mor'Ladim and Fel Reaver.

Deleted
    Borelgore, Demetria and Duskwing

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Helcular's Remains

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=2433#comments

dude was bad ass a lvl 44 elite and would kick the crap out of alliance and Hillsbrad guards
    That was fun and cruel. There would always be an announcement letting other Horde know that Helcular was about to be unleashed and there would always be 5-6 horde show up to watch.

As others have stated, Stitches and Son of Arugal were the two that always hung in my mind. I never really got it bad from the Fel Reaver. Hogger was a treat. Horde doesn't really have too many of those, seems that more are on the alliance side.

They are murloc!

They are death!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sons of Arugal. I didn't had problems with any npc, except these!

Deleted
    Vanilla: Pre-nerf Devilsaurs
    TBC: Fel Reaver

After that... well, frankly nothing in the world really felt that threatening. There were big bad guys around, but they were easily avoided and I never had one sneak up on me the way those mentioned above did. In MoP, they don't even move.
    Can't say I've ever considered a raid NPC particularly dangerous or terrifying, simply because you've 9-24 others with you.

Deleted
    The whale shark's kids (in Battle on the High Seas). They're stronger than their parents...

Deleted
    Murlocs. Purely due to them killing me over and over and over again as a low level blood elf paladin in TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    I'm not so sure on terrifying. I mean the idea behind Thaddius is a bit disturbing, till you realize that it's pretty much every abomination's story, and the same thing still goes on in Undercity today. I guess the idea of people being ripped apart and crafted into flesh golems has been done enough in the game that I'm rather desensitized to it. Hell, even the mogu have done something similar with their flesh-shaping magics.

As far as terrifying for me? Ozumat/Jiao. thankfully we haven't had to combat them in open water yet. /shudder
    Well the problem with Taddius is that he's made with woman and childrens and most of the Abominations are made with soldiers, also in the case of Thaddius the souls of those he was made with are still trapped inside him, and you can hear them screaming in torment... that's why he is terrifying

15+ Year Old Account
    Cenarion Hold Guards

Cenarion Hold Guards
    Now these were the real deal, if you dropped your garbage next to the bin or looked at someone funny, they came sprinting in and before you realised it, you were a corpse.

10+ Year Old Account
    The pre-Cata version of Stitches, the abomination you help the Embalmer make in Duskwood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Observare View Post
    This my friend is why you should avoid murloc quests!

- - - Updated - - -

Soloed him back in 5.1:P
    Revenge for randomly hellfire and for killing me
    Haha, awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Noorri View Post
    Devilsaurs.... those bastards are absurdly silent when they come up from behind.
    So much this. Questing in Un'Goro, when I was a newbie, has always been a HELL; that's constant feeling of "death from above" arriving in any moment without even the slightest notice. Damn, that was terrible.

The Fel Reaver in Hellfire gave to me a similar sensation, but was not the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord Kazzak being kited to Stormwind or Hakkar's Corrupted Blood.

Terrokarantula. When somebody's already killed it and you happen to be standing right underneath it when it respawns.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really surprised no one has mentioned stitches back in Duskwood. You'd be running down the path, minding your own business and BAM stitches hits you like a ton of bricks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bears with mushrooms on their back.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Old World Scarlet Courier.