What do I need for the scenario boots?

I am about 50% to 90 and wanted to know if I can queue for the boot scenario from the get go. Also I would like to know if I can do the barrens epic remade item at ding or if i need rep
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger
    I am about 50% to 90 and wanted to know if I can queue for the boot scenario from the get go.
    You can not. And it's not a scenario, but part of a quest chain that pops into your log come 90.

Also I would like to know if I can do the barrens epic remade item at ding or if i need rep
    You do not need rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    You can not. And it's not a scenario, but part of a quest chain that pops into your log come 90.

You do not need rep.
    Awesome. So the goal is hit 90, do the quest and the dailies
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes... basically you hit 90, get quest from Lorewalker Cho, queue for 2 scenarios, do the initial gathering quest in the Barrens, then you get the boot quest (which is ez).