Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Goku, he shoots energy out of his hands and can fly and nothing could beat him. Also he becomes a god..... so yeah i win! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Early choice, Linderman from Heroes.

The ability to instantly heal injuries and disease seems too good to pass up.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2013-07-07 at 09:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    one of the avatars.

how could you argue with complete control over fire water earth and air while also having the ability to interact with spirits? (even enter their plane of existance)

oh and then there's this.

you can't argue with that kind of awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Deleted
    Well this is easy one. God. For obvious reasons.

Superman or maybe Angel. Flying would be so cool.

Hank Hill. His life seems nice
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Inb4 Jesus

Anyway something like Mystique or Jean Grey. Moving shit with my mind and shit
    Yea cause everyone want to be nailed to a cross

Tony Stark because money and awesome stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Hollow Ichigo - Being able to go from sane to completely bat-s*** insane in just a couple of seconds and destroy everything in your way
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2013-07-08 at 02:12 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Predator, why? Because they're bad ass alien killing machines! I'm assuming nearly everyone knows what they look like, so hopefully no need for a link/image
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Joffrey Baratheon.

Or no wait, the Martian Manhunter!

Shapeshifting, super strength, flight, invisibility, telepathy and all of that other awesome shit that he can do.. why not?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Doctor.

Travel all of time and space in a box? HELL YEAH! Where do I sign up?
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    From LOTRverse: Lady Galadriel. Though she's impossibly ancient, she seems to be the least tragic of the ladyelves that live in Middle-Earth. She saw the light of the Two Trees, dwelled in Menegroth with Melian the Maia, and spent a few centuries travelling Middle-Earth before becoming the guardian of Lothlorien. All the other elleth experience serious trauma and return to Valinor or experience serious trauma and go to Mandos/become mortal and die. So yeah, Galadriel's got a pretty fascinating history. Why elves? I am really fascinated by the concept of elven immortality and memory. And I appreciate the arts-and-crafts-and-nature thing they've got going for themselves.

From Tortall: Either Queen Thayet or Veralidaine Sarrasri. Daine's superpower is animal magic, and the next best thing to being BFFs with a cuddly, squeaky otter is being able to transform into a falcon and do aerial acrobatics. Thayet is a classic example of Lady of War/Silk Hiding Steel (see: TVTropes) and spends her days going to balls, going to battle, and making the world a better place.
    You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

10+ Year Old Account
    The DCAU version of Amazo.

Can duplicate the powers and abilities of any being or object he looks at, and continuously evolve to remove any weakness that come with the powers. Already has all the powers of Superman, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Flash, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter.

Son Goku, hands down. For absolutely obvious reasons!

10+ Year Old Account
    Captain Falcon from F-zero GX. The Grand Prix champ of both the world and underworld.

Greed the Avaricious from Full Metal Alchemist.

Immortally and Self-Regeneration is too good to pass up in my eyes (Even if others around me die of old age). The ultimate shield is also a pretty nice thing to have, given any situation that involves combat. And hey, I have a philosopher's stone coursing through my veins, that in itself just has to have a weird/cool feeling to itself knowing that you are living off a legendary object.

I too desire the finer things in life, so a complete match for myself.

Edit:

Vasta Lorde Ichigo as well, being that power house of a being that runs off of hatred and anger would be pretty cool. The speed, strength, and power of his attacks are outrageous. His Cero basically destroyed the underworld in the fourth movie. Definitely would like to be able to go into that mode as well.
    Last edited by Hamanis; 2013-07-08 at 03:27 AM.

Season 4 Heroes Sylar. That badass power without the psycho side effects. Hell yeah....
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Samuel Vimes.

a jedi..... awe who are we kidding, i would totally be sith.