Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Awful effects =/
    Can't wait till next expansion with NO MORE CHINESE ART
    I kind of agree. While most of Pandaria is beautiful I'm ready for a change of scenery. I like a darker theme, I love really green zones but not when every zone is some variation of the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mrf View Post
    i dont get why healers have chi-ji and ranged dps have yu'lon...
    Why wouldn't they? With the anomalous exception of the mistweaver spec, all references to Yu'lon have been attached to caster dps (her trinket, her trials, etc etc) while healers have been associated with Chi-ji.

Quote Originally Posted by mrf View Post
    i dont get why healers have chi-ji and ranged dps have yu'lon...
    And too add as further relations from above, If you read the short story Bleeding sun Chi'ji is associated with healing. Also if you look at the buffs you gain when at the respective temples (when the Celestial offering is in your bags) Chi'ji regens 1k health/s whereas Yu'lon's increases int by 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Sprinkling glitter on a turd doesn't change the fact that it's a turd.
    A weapon shaped turd would still be a turd too then, no?

15+ Year Old Account
    Missouri, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 285.2b
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    And too add as further relations from above, If you read the short story Bleeding sun Chi'ji is associated with healing. Also if you look at the buffs you gain when at the respective temples (when the Celestial offering is in your bags) Chi'ji regens 1k health/s whereas Yu'lon's increases int by 10%.
    Also tho, the essences from the twins fight Yu'lon heals and Chi'ji does damage, But also the monk's ranged damaging abilities seem based of Yu'lon as well (Crackling Jade Lightning and Spinning Fire Blossom are both very green) Which makes me think Blizzard really didn't have any plans of each celestial has an assigned set of class roles until halfway thru the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Uvwaex View Post
    A weapon shaped turd would still be a turd too then, no?
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/761807/

Poo on a Stick! The latest in weapons technology!
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me guess, these cloak effects do nothing while shapeshifted for druids.......

Ermagerd! Legurndury clurrrks!

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Let me guess, these cloak effects do nothing while shapeshifted for druids.......
    As far as I'm aware, I just keep hoping there's something we don't know yet about it that effects forms.

Deleted
    Oh..i'm gonna look like a frost warrior? great.. good thing i can hide that piece of shit.. *prays the effect can be toggled*

Only ToT raids are not x-realm in guild modes - not sure why it is still snowflake delayed after another patch.
    We want guilds and realms to still have meaning.
    Anyone else thinks that is a clueless answer? Really? You want realms and guilds to still have meaning,but it took you 3-4 years, YEARS, to do anything about serves with dwindling realm populations that did nothing, but destroy guilds and the realms. I really wish I could tell Blizzard to go f**k themselves on that tweet. They really either have no clue, or they let their greed dictate the game. They are too happy collecting on the cash cow that is realm transfers than to take in the consideration of what is good for the game. I can carry on about this more, but we have countless threads here on this issue. I just still cannot believe they can tweet things like that with a straight face.

10+ Year Old Account
    I... am not fond of the Xuen effect. Looking at it with the player in front, it sort of resembles Ragnaros 2.0's infamous "bunny ears".

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Lining up CDs represents strategic play. Mutually exclusive or randomised CDs converts it to FCFS tactics =(
    The synergistic effects of all those CDs at once overrides using them intelligently over time. That removes strategy IM(O)O.
    So this is why Ascendance and Glyph of Fire Elemental are being de-synced next patch? Because of PvP for the umpteenth time? -_-
    Last edited by Alayea; 2013-07-08 at 02:53 AM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Now non-warlocks and pallies get to play with wings.

Blizzard: You get some wings. You get some wings. EVERYBODY gets wings!!!

So which is which?
    The healer one is green.
    tank one is the one with bone spikes shooting out (which will be mad cool on a tauren or orc, male ofc)
    Melee one the orange please (or physical dps I should say)
    Casters get the blue ice shard thing?

Not a fan of the glowy collars on the cloaks, but at least we can hide them.

The continual moaning about LFR on twitter is pathetic, I also think people will have to accept that 5 mans will become a thing of the past, H-Scens are the way of the future .

All the people asking which is which proc, open your damn eyes... Xuen for melee, Yu-Lon for caster dps, Chi-ji for heals, Niuzao for Tanks. The proc effects, match up to the celestial extreeeeemely obviously.

Like it has been the WHOLE EXPANSION.
    Last edited by SilkDath; 2013-07-08 at 03:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That asian bitch is so sexy.

anyone else disappointed? i thought the cloaks would do something, but it's just an added on shoulder effect

Deleted
    i thought Melee DPS will have the Protection one , when i saw them the first time ;D

Meh, nothing legendary/cool about effects and items that every single raider will have. What's the point of a special visual effect for a common item that will just be an eyesore by mid 5.4 in any crowd.

/hide
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2013-07-08 at 04:47 AM.

@ Chaud - I think the links for your motherboards for Narwhal/Unicorn are bad, they lead to the LGA 1155 ones.