10+ Year Old Account

MMO-Champion, No fun allowed!

These forums are serious business guys, don't reply to people who make dumb ass posts to get the point across that their post is dumb as shit. I don't really care about these forums anymore, moderators are generally power hungry and they waste time on posts that really don't hurt the community or forum in any way instead of doing something important.

My suggestion? Take a fucking chill pill. Un-mod all of the overzealous moderators on these forums and loosen up a bit. You don't have to let the forums fall to trolldom and flamedom, but it doesn't have to be big brother up in here. The latest infraction I received doesn't really do anything, if anything it was a slap on the wrist, but even the for what I posted I shouldn't have gotten anything.

I really, if anything want my account deleted on here so I have no reason to come back to these God awful forums. I don't even play WoW and the front page recent threads are ALWAYS filled with news headlines.

Sorry, these forums are plain bad compared to some others I have used, and that dumb infraction I received just kinda made me realize why the hell am I even here?

Heres to hoping for a perma-ban/infraction!
    Call me House.

Quote Originally Posted by Xl House lX View Post
    These forums are serious business guys, don't reply to people who make dumb ass posts to get the point across that their post is dumb as shit. I don't really care about these forums anymore, moderators are generally power hungry and they waste time on posts that really don't hurt the community or forum in any way instead of doing something important.

My suggestion? Take a fucking chill pill. Un-mod all of the overzealous moderators on these forums and loosen up a bit. You don't have to let the forums fall to trolldom and flamedom, but it doesn't have to be big brother up in here. The latest infraction I received doesn't really do anything, if anything it was a slap on the wrist, but even the for what I posted I shouldn't have gotten anything.

I really, if anything want my account deleted on here so I have no reason to come back to these God awful forums. I don't even play WoW and the front page recent threads are ALWAYS filled with news headlines.

Sorry, these forums are plain bad compared to some others I have used, and that dumb infraction I received just kinda made me realize why the hell am I even here?

Heres to hoping for a perma-ban/infraction!
    Or you could stop acting like such a child and just no longer type the words mmo-champion into your computer.

Man up, get over your pathetic need for attention and never come back unless you are going to post something constructive or vaguely interesting.

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Good luck.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Online communities sucks till you know people's real name and their real reputation is at stake. So many posters here are so high on their mighty horse, it must hurt to go back down in real life. although maybe they really think the world gravitates around them who knows.

Often trolls are funny it only sucks when its harmful.

If you want to post like an childish idiot,
    Ya lulz sunny haz to fahllow Mcirosoft cuzz sunny sucks lawlsacks clrly Mircsfot is teh butter companehsz.
    then go somewhere else.

We already have to deal with people making retarded posts, troll posts, and plenty of other nonsense that isn't against the rules... do you honestly think anyone wants to read the gibberish bullshit you posted?

Grow up.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Its a discussion forum, not a nursery. Act like an adult and enter coherent discussions and have fun that way. I don't see the point of joining a forum to act anything else anyway, whats the point?

Lets not get this guy an infraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    This..is very passive aggressive of you House. You seemed to come off as intelligent and reasonable. Now you aren't.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xl House lX View Post
    if anything it was a slap on the wrist
    Its meant to be a slap on the wrist. Its a warning to try to guide you in the right direction and towards the rules of the forum. If you continue to post in the same way you will get a ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the point of this thread? O.o
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a problem with moderation, you need to speak to Sunshine with specific examples of your complaints, not make threads about it.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |