Is Gamon the new Saurfang?

While everyone's speculating about the next warchief, I'm wondering who will receive the mantle of the warchief's right hand.

Then it hit me, like a cleaver to the forehead. Two-hand axe, strong Horde fanbase, prominent role in Siege of Orgrimmar....

Calling it now: When Varok Saurfang becomes warchief, Gamon will inherit his rank as the new High Overlord! We know, Runthak's been long overdue for a promotion...but cmon! Gamon was BORN to fill Varok's blood-crusty boots. Personally I can't think of a better character to greet Alliance PuGs at Orgrimmar's front gates.

"I may be bruised and beaten, but the hatred boils inside me. Many times have I fallen at the hands of an orc, and many times have I risen again....but never again. For every orc that struck me, I will cleave a thousand of their skulls. This. Ends. Here. I, Gamon, will save us."

Taste. My. AXE!!!

no i'm sorry it won't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to see it happen!

Do it, do it NOW Blizzard!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

gamon isn't the new saurfang. saurfang is the orc badass. gamon is the tauren badass. crowley is the worgen badass. nathanos is the undead badass. and so on.

to each race, their own badass. except for night elves and gnomes, they are all sissies.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon? He started out as a joke..............
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Gamon for Warchief!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    You could say that about a few things in WoW.

So did pandaren.

As did Saurfang...
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    gamon isn't the new saurfang. saurfang is the orc badass. gamon is the tauren badass. crowley is the worgen badass. nathanos is the undead badass. and so on.

to each race, their own badass. except for night elves and gnomes, they are all sissies.
    personally I consider hamuul the tauren one, he's powerful enough to be right next to cenarius and malfurion (a demigod and THE most powerful druid in WoW lore), his bear form is absolutely HUGE (which for druids is a sign of power) and he fills the adviser roll for tauren that eitrigg nazgrel and saurfang had for orcs.
    Last edited by razorfire; 2013-07-08 at 04:00 AM.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

gamon is going to get thrown out of the lore