Legendary Cloak Effect for cats!

do you guys think it ll show while in cat form? im sure there has been a few vanity or visual items that dont show while in cat form and i will be sad face if it happens here too

15+ Year Old Account
    I really did not think about this....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I don't know about cats, but I really hope the bear form visual is just a big ass-crest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I don't think it'll be displayed on the back, tbh. I think it'll be a frontally placed effect, similar to the old Shadowflame animation, and only when the proc is in effect.

Of course, I could be wrong and it'll just be flipped 90 degrees and placed along the kitty spine.

This is, of course, only referring to the Xuen proc, as the others look like they'd be more fitting located on the back, with the other exception being the Niuzao proc, which I can see as being located at the face-level for a few seconds on proc like a mask.
    Last edited by Arcanimus; 2013-07-08 at 05:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Sadly, like most items for druids, it probably wont be shown while in your respective animal form. Although resto druids and moonkins with the glyph should be able to see theirs.

15+ Year Old Account
    it will probely only show when you melee in caster form
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Seeing the procs, the first thing I was reminded of was back in ICC on the lootboat the jetpack animation appeared on bear/cat butts. Since I saw these procs i've been praying to Cenarius that these spell effects get applied to our behinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratogod View Post
    do you guys think it ll show while in cat form?
    Nope. But I don't really care. I don't see what I look like in a raid anyway. Too busy looking at things around me as opposed to myself in general. I care more about how things look when I'm not doing anything, tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should have it float behind your shoulders in cat/bear form, would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

It's legendary, they better freaking make it work in any form. Don't skimp on the coding just because we don't dps in humanoid form, Blizzard!
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

It will be showing up in any warlock/druid forms.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

What if instead of the crest bears and cats got a new model like the fire cat from Firelands?

Quote Originally Posted by Theronus View Post
    What if instead of the crest bears and cats got a new model like the fire cat from Firelands?
    And forget the moonkin love? Eff dat.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.