Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    So basically, as long as you cry hard enough on the forums they will cave in for about anything? Really not needed with the Glyph of Scattered Thoughts but shrug.
    No - If you make a compelling argument and many agree, the devs will look into it and if they too agree, they will make changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    is going to take place of the OLD silencing shot, no need for new keybind.
    ah ok :P not played my hunter too much recently if im honest lol
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    I'm assuming no. There is no mention of the glyph in the PTR notes any more.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/101..._Live-7_8_2013
    Definitely the better solution.

10+ Year Old Account
    if this goes through praise be to jesus. I hope they realize that is mm wanted to they have 2 interupts counter shot and glyphed scatter shot

#thankyoubasedgod
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

First step in the right direction. Good news!

It was supposed to impact PvP by nerfing BM as its currently dominating the ladders.
    6 hunters in top 50 ladder 2v2
    11 hunter in top 50 ladder 3v3 2 are survial and one mm
    12 hunters in top 50 ladder 5v5 a couple survival and an mm

In 3v3 and 5v5 the top hunter runs survival

We have 3 hunters in top 50 in rated battlegrounds and only one is bm.

Where are we dominating as bm? Or is it that they were op at the beginning of the expansion and people just haven't wanted to reroll?

whats the difference between counter shot/silencing shot . Both seem to interrupt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by odie View Post
    whats the difference between counter shot/silencing shot . Both seem to interrupt
    Silencing Shot will not only interrupt the spell but also silence the target for 4 sec while Counter Shot only will interrupt the target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone able to check and let us know if counter-shot is on or off the GCD? I assume it is on the GCD though...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranastus View Post
    Is anyone able to check and let us know if counter-shot is on or off the GCD? I assume it is on the GCD though...
    According to the datamining, it's not. Counter Shot

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

ty for the info

It was supposed to impact PvP by nerfing BM as its currently dominating the ladders.
    And what ladders that might be, being dominated by BM?

its 24sec cd. seriusly? whats the point replaycing silencing shot?

Quote Originally Posted by yakuz View Post
    its 24sec cd. seriusly? whats the point replaycing silencing shot?
    The silence. You wouldn't be able to cast anything for 3 seconds regardless of whether or not you interrupt the target with silencing shot. With counter shot you need to interrupt an ability for the spell cast preventing effect to kick in and then when it does it's only from the spell school, so you can still cast some other abilities.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

yeah, i just though its interrput like other mele calsses have, with 6sec cd or something:/

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjeff View Post
    Have you not seen the countless nerfs to BM and hunters in general?? Rediness is a HUGE nerf, our root can be dispelled, silencing shot taken away from BM, and that's on top of all the nerfs we have been receiving all of mop. (Stampede, power shot nerfed, blink strike nerfed? well changed, pvp bonus nerfed, BM lost a 3 sec stun, pet CD's were doubled...) This is a good change. The glyph option was a bad idea and we needed a baseline interrupt. It doesnt silence unless were MM so at least BM will have to use some skill and actually interrupt. Good job blizzard for listening to the community and taking constructive feedback.
    still dominating pvp, so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    if this goes through praise be to jesus. I hope they realize that is mm wanted to they have 2 interupts counter shot and glyphed scatter shot

#thankyoubasedgod
    what?
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by yakuz View Post
    yeah, i just though its interrput like other mele calsses have, with 6sec cd or something:/
    Melee's interrupt CD is 15 sec.
    Other ranged interrupts are between 24 sec (mage, warlock, hunter) and up to 45 sec (shadow) - 1 min (moonkin).

Shaman's wind shear is a special snowflake with only 12 sec, but even that is twice as long as it was in former times.
    Last edited by Lil; 2013-07-10 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    Melee's interrupt CD is 15 sec.
    Other ranged interrupts are between 24 sec (mage, warlock, hunter) and up to 45 sec (shadow) - 1 min (moonkin).

Shaman's wind shear is a special snowflake with only 12 sec, but even that is twice as long as it was in former times.
    wind shear isnt 40 yard range tho is it? thats why the lower cd and that shamans always had a shorter interupt CD than anyone else. ppl claim this is a huge buff but isnt. now you cant just faceroll interupts as you used to do with silencing shot.

all i wanted, now pray they make it off gcd.

You don't Scatter-Trap in PvE. The whole point of changing Silencing Shot was to bring down to earth BM, the new glyphs just allowed Hunters to give up scatter shot to have an interupt in PvE or solo content. Guess we're back to square one.
    BM needed an interrupt for taming some of the rare spirit beasts, think this was a blizzard...oh yeah we forgot...moment

IMHO i think the hunter changes are nonsense considering the amount of stuns/interrupts a rogue has.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    wind shear isnt 40 yard range tho is it? thats why the lower cd and that shamans always had a shorter interupt CD than anyone else. ppl claim this is a huge buff but isnt. now you cant just faceroll interupts as you used to do with silencing shot.

all i wanted, now pray they make it off gcd.
    I don't consider it a faceroll interrupt, maybe you never encountered a rogue in pvp, now thats faceroll
    Last edited by saucywench; 2013-07-10 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post

#thankyoubasedgod
    Glyphed scatter no longer exists.