Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjeff View Post
    Have you not seen the countless nerfs to BM and hunters in general?? Rediness is a HUGE nerf, our root can be dispelled, silencing shot taken away from BM, and that's on top of all the nerfs we have been receiving all of mop. (Stampede, power shot nerfed, blink strike nerfed? well changed, pvp bonus nerfed, BM lost a 3 sec stun, pet CD's were doubled...) This is a good change. The glyph option was a bad idea and we needed a baseline interrupt. It doesnt silence unless were MM so at least BM will have to use some skill and actually interrupt. Good job blizzard for listening to the community and taking constructive feedback.
    100% agree, glyph idea was horrible - already too much amazing glyphs for hunters.
    And why should we give up scatter to interrupt ? which other classes can do WITHOUT glyph slot.
    Already nerfed too much this expansion, why loose scatter for interrupt duty ?

I'm fine with hunters having an interrupt. I hated them having access to a blanket silence no matter which spec they were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    So basically, as long as you cry hard enough on the forums they will cave in for about anything? Really not needed with the Glyph of Scattered Thoughts but shrug.
    This is a much easier, less convoluted solution to the problem.

Deleted
    This is a nice change and won't cause me to mess my key binds up (always have interrupt as the same bind)
    It is needed, scatter shot's cd is far to long to be an interrupt, though I do hope that they keep both the glyph and the new shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesomeeeeee, they actually listened!

Nice but i would suck for some raid-wise cooldown, like rogues smoke bomb...

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    So basically, as long as you cry hard enough on the forums they will cave in for about anything? Really not needed with the Glyph of Scattered Thoughts but shrug.
    I didn't know the concept of not having mandatory talents or glyphs was such a tough concept to grasp. We already have Glyph of Animal Bond which is almost mandatory for all hunters...the Glyph of Scattered Thoughts would have been another. I doubt that's the route Blizzard wants to take with glyphs.

Awesome, I can definitely get behind this, baby steps I guess is Blizzard's motto. Hopefully the changes come with more frequency.

#thankyoubasedgod

I think we're all getting a little too excited here. What's the reasoning of MM replacing it with Silencing shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    I think we're all getting a little too excited here. What's the reasoning of MM replacing it with Silencing shot?
    Like ppl said, silencing shot will interrupt + silence, where counter show will only interrupt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yakuz View Post
    Nice but i would suck for some raid-wise cooldown, like rogues smoke bomb...
    same here,
    we will never be competitive without raid cd while other classes have at least one + same damage.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Like ppl said, silencing shot will interrupt + silence, where counter show will only interrupt.
    Aha! Thank you kind sir. *patiently waits further changes*

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Awesomeeeeee, they actually listened!
    So... Is this what it's like to be a Warlock/mage with a player base that actually speaks out? Wow... it's... amazing... Let's do this more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    So... Is this what it's like to be a Warlock/mage with a player base that actually speaks out? Wow... it's... amazing... Let's do this more often.
    GC says that they don't understand our demands through all of the inebriated gobeldy gook. We need one man, one voice, to speak for the hunter community. I choose Ned Stark.

Deleted
    this is much better than the glyph idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Hahaha, We are invincible . I do hope though they keep the Death Knight, Glyph of the Skeleton.

Just to make sure, this means that the Scatter Shot glyph is gone ya?
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

So does this mean we can get 2 interrupts? Assuming they go through with the scattershot glyph that turns it into a Interrupt

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    So does this mean we can get 2 interrupts? Assuming they go through with the scattershot glyph that turns it into a Interrupt
    I'm assuming no. There is no mention of the glyph in the PTR notes any more.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/101..._Live-7_8_2013

Deleted
    Seems like a good way to solve the issue.