Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kill Shot is lame, they need to make it hit like Execute and make a focus cost for it- 40 focus or so..

Deleted
    Kill shot does same damage as glaive toss or KC - without focus cost.
    3 abilities does same damage - amazing design.

On top of that, arcane shot is not far behind.

I still feel something is off with our signature shots now that AS hits as hard as it does. Explosive Shot feels spammy with the set and not very powerful. Kill Command seems like it should be hitting for much more than AS, but it's only barely better. At one point a blue post said they were going to buff our signature shots before 5.4 went live, but we haven't seen any indications since.

Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    Kill Shot is lame, they need to make it hit like Execute and make a focus cost for it- 40 focus or so..
    I don't think KS should ever cost focus, and definitely not a large amount like that. Having to save focus for that would be annoying, and it would also make it much harder to tab target kill shot lower HP mobs/adds because you'd likely end up with almost 0 focus in the end. They just need to give it one charge, make it hit for double in PVE, and the same as it currently does in PVP.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2013-08-04 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    I still feel something is off with our signature shots now that AS hits as hard as it does. Explosive Shot feels spammy with the set and not very powerful. Kill Command seems like it should be hitting for much more than AS, but it's only barely better. At one point a blue post said they were going to buff our signature shots before 5.4 went live, but we haven't seen any indications since.

I don't think KS should ever cost focus, and definitely not a large amount like that. Having to save focus for that would be annoying, and it would also make it much harder to tab target kill shot lower HP mobs/adds because you'd likely end up with almost 0 focus in the end. They just need to give it one charge and make it hit harder in PVE than PVP, just like they did with crows.
    In all fairness, they haven't given us anything they promised for 5.4 yet. I'm actually getting a little concerned because we are definitely nearing the end of the PTR (maybe a month left at a generous estimate?). Within the next week we reallllly need to see a patch with just tons of buffs for us so we can get to testing and find out what works and what doesn't. It would be very sad if we went from mid-low DPS to rock bottom simply because they didn't give us time to get things properly balanced.

Deleted
    The rioting seems to have calmed down on the US PTR forums but still no sign of any mechanic fixes or damage buffs worth mentioning and hunters are supposed to be way behind on the PTR boss testing. If we don't keep up the pressure on the PTR forum it looks like another tier of ignoring hunter problems and waiting until after progress is over to give us another pathetic buff to aspect of the hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    In all fairness, they haven't given us anything they promised for 5.4 yet. I'm actually getting a little concerned because we are definitely nearing the end of the PTR (maybe a month left at a generous estimate?). Within the next week we reallllly need to see a patch with just tons of buffs for us so we can get to testing and find out what works and what doesn't. It would be very sad if we went from mid-low DPS to rock bottom simply because they didn't give us time to get things properly balanced.
    Yeah, it is starting to become worrying. Their latest post about the state of our raid utility, and that we can bring all buffs to the table as well as MD and frost traps is something that wasn't very convincing and exciting.

I've also been closely following GC, Holinka, Lore and even Ryg for the past several weeks, and there's definitely been a lot of talk about us for 5.4 everyday. As some people have already been aware, these are some of the changes that are yet to be implemented, but were discussed time and time again amongst:

- Increasing the damage of our specs' signature abilities
    - More QoL improvements, less button clutter - merging window venom was something they considered
    - Spec differentiation - this is something they announced for the future major patch, but there's not even the slightest change that is coming in 5.4 to work towards that
    Last edited by Drakoes; 2013-08-04 at 03:23 PM.

Let's hope they speed up, I'd hate to see another situtation where they release 5.4 and couple of weeks later, the patch note reads something like:

"Aspect of the Hawk is buffed to 40% AP"

"Steady/Cobra shot is buffed by another tiny %"

Deleted
    they gotta remove serpentsting of the other 2 specs :I and give everyone an unique set of skills and... to make it dynamic... like all those other speccs .... give us stacks/combo points :I no one wants to play cd based shitz :I like enh shaman :I they also get something nice with t16 4pc guess wat.

I wouldn't be surprised if history repeats itself for like the (4th?) time. Sometimes I still wonder if the devs have been aware of our scaling issues this whole time, which is *far* from a MOP-exclusive issue...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if history repeats itself for like the (4th?) time. Sometimes I still wonder if the devs have been aware of our scaling issues this whole time, which is *far* from a MOP-exclusive issue...
    damn right :O how 'bout next expansion? - well... no mb... next? nope. oh damn but i already buy dat next expac :<

You're living in a fairytale. We won't get "tons of buffs". They removed readiness as they said, and they buffed our shots as they said they would. They are also lowering other classes to bring us all in line as they said.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkets View Post
    damn right :O how 'bout next expansion? - well... no mb... next? nope. oh damn but i already buy dat next expac :<
    You sound like an Alliance player waiting for meaningful lore.

Great I just depressed myself with my own analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    You're living in a fairytale. We won't get "tons of buffs". They removed readiness as they said, and they buffed our shots as they said they would. They are also lowering other classes to bring us all in line as they said.
    What? Unless I missed something they have not buffed our shots to make up for Readiness yet, much less our already subpar damage. The only buffs I've seen have been a Black arrow buff, some arcane shot buffs (minor ones) and a 7% buff to steady/cobra shot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    They buffed stampede and of course they did the arcane shot damage and focus buff. They haven't buffed our shots as they said they would. We still need a buff to our signature shots, so that Arcane Shot doesn't hit for almost as much as they do.
    Last edited by Poppincaps; 2013-08-05 at 02:36 AM.

What? Unless I missed something they have not buffed our shots to make up for Readiness yet, much less our already subpar damage. The only buffs I've seen have been a Black arrow buff, some arcane shot buffs (minor ones) and a 7% buff to steady/cobra shot...
    that 7% buff was a tooltip fix, so no buffs on cobra/steady shot.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    that 7% buff was a tooltip fix, so no buffs on cobra/steady shot.
    I see, didn't realize that. I also forgot about the Stampede 'buff' (more of a fix imo since the only reason they reduced the damage in the first place was arena and it's still reduced in arena, separate effects for PVE and PVP, as it should be). But yeah, like Shoot said, we have not seen the buffs they said we would see.

I see, didn't realize that. I also forgot about the Stampede 'buff' (more of a fix imo since the only reason they reduced the damage in the first place was arena and it's still reduced in arena, separate effects for PVE and PVP, as it should be). But yeah, like Shoot said, we have not seen the buffs they said we would see.
    Don't know what you're smoking, Stampede buff was huge for our burst in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Don't know what you're smoking, Stampede buff was huge for our burst in PvE.
    >.>

I said I viewed it as a fix and not a buff (sure it's technically a 'buff' from what we had the past couple of patches but in long term view they essentially reverted a nerf for PVE, they didn't buff the spell from its original power). They are basically returning Stampede to what it used to be. They had nerfed it for both PVE and PVP but now that they've separated the two it's working how it was always intended to work in PVE (since the nerf never had anything to do with PVE in the first place).

Deleted
    >.>

I said I viewed it as a fix and not a buff (sure it's technically a 'buff' from what we had the past couple of patches but in long term view they essentially reverted a nerf for PVE, they didn't buff the spell from its original power). They are basically returning Stampede to what it used to be. They had nerfed it for both PVE and PVP but now that they've separated the two it's working how it was always intended to work in PVE (since the nerf never had anything to do with PVE in the first place).
    first reverted would mean dat we can use pet buffs and utility of those pet
    and claw etc but its only a buff to dat autoswing of our pets so nope. second i like trains 3rd have some cookiez.

- - - Updated - - -

ap buff of aoth built in treu shot makin our aspekt chooseable raid buffs or better cd with shared cd... and 90 talents replacing our multishot with utility like slow knockback...a lil only with icd dont make it too op ...and choice to have or have not entrapment aaaaaand like someone mention it choseable buff utility and exotic pet skill slots.... ah serp sv only
    Last edited by mmocbef063ebb3; 2013-08-05 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkets View Post
    first reverted would mean dat we can use pet buffs and utility of those pet
    and claw etc but its only a buff to dat autoswing of our pets so nope. second i like trains 3rd have some cookiez.

- - - Updated - - -

ap buff of aoth built in treu shot makin our aspekt chooseable raid buffs or better cd with shared cd... and 90 talents replacing our multishot with utility like slow knockback...a lil only with icd dont make it too op ...and choice to have or have not entrapment aaaaaand like someone mention it choseable buff utility and exotic pet skill slots.... ah serp sv only
    I clearly wasn't talking about the utility. They nerfed the damage first, then they removed the ability usage.