Poll: Which spec is harder to play in arenas?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

[PvP] Difficulty of Ret vs. Holy

Hello!

I am considering changing to Retribution now when I hit my 25k conquest. I am fairly new to PvP, and I am wondering what you guys think - which spec is harder, and why?

Holy, healing is harder than dps'ing.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    if i know how to heal, is easy to arenas, but play retri is hard, we dont hit hard as a warrior, rogue, druid or dk.

So need to kite them and survivor. And run for melee, is hard,

Healin is basic the same run and heal, hand's in our target, kite dps, basic the same all times

I be playin both and for me is easy heal that dps, in arenas.

Healing is hard in general but holy paladin is the easiest healing spec to master and playing ret against casters is frustrating and hard. So I say ret.

because we lack shorter defensive cooldowns and need to offheal our eyes and senses need to be everywhere to play ret effectively.

You need to watch for spells cast to interupt them ( which you have to be melee range )
    Party members Hps, ( to heal them )
    CC on healers ( to remove with HoS )
    Positioning ( because we have no insta gap closer like charge or deathgrip eg )

All while still staying close to your current target to dps

Yeah ret definitely carries most of it's comp with devo to clear silences, sacs for cc, and then offensive/defensive CC while also not overlapping defensive cds and offhealing. Lots of work but pretty fun imo.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphonious View Post
    Yeah ret definitely carries most of it's comp with devo to clear silences, sacs for cc, and then offensive/defensive CC while also not overlapping defensive cds and offhealing. Lots of work but pretty fun imo.
    This

but heal is fun too, just see a dps try to kill u all the arena, and u /dance /rofl to him make more funny...

i find healing is always more difficult than dps ... but i tank so <shrugs>
    Real Paladins Do It with Crusader