Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    first time into ICC

15+ Year Old Account
    When I realised I was going to fuck up "The Immortal" for my guild right at the end. I felt a tiny bit of hope I could make it, but I knew I had the odds against me... then I fell flat on my face and have never been more embarrased ever. A few more died after me, but I will never know if that would have happened anyways, or if it was just a result of me fucking up first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I jump in to help out my guild when they are doing a hc boss, been like that since cata. Someone from the main raid team is on, and I happen to been online, they ask me to help. I never know any strategy because they don't tell me anything and there is no warning in advance - I can't plan my time because I am busy irl so stuff like raid invites doesn't work. So its like - hey wanna come help do this boss? And I haven't watched any videos, now with lfr it is a bit easier because I have some idea of how a fight works, was very painful in firelands - no idea how bosses work, what they do - oki, accept summon, drink, pull, PANIC!

10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing on a pvp server because of someone who played on one. He quit anyways, but I was left as a noob on a pvp server with people who liked to gank a lot, so yeah I was kind of "frightened" of going out in the world and questing etc. When I got to 80 couldn't go to the cata dungeons because of the ilvl requirements, so I switched to a PVE server and leveled a lot of alts. It felt great!

I've also been self-concious and scared of messing up or playing badly when in groups with randoms back when I was starting out. Rolling my first character as healer might not have been the best idea though, felt a lot of pressure on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dustwallow Marsh.. Way back in Vanilla. Had a quest to get to Theramore. First the excitement walking (yes, no mount at that time) from Ashenvale all the way through Barrens to enter DM from there, then the walk to Theramore with all those huge spiders and crocs along the way.. That was some kind of frightening.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Never been scared in WoW, although the Goldshire kids are pretty creepy.
    Same here. The first time I found out about that I went in there to check it out and the music changed all dark (I usually play with headphones on)...that was pretty freaky.

Other than that, I can't really cite any specific time I've been creeped out playing WoW. I'm usually more worried about my wife sneaking up behind me while I have the above mentioned headphones on

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a couple of classic races in Naxxramas for server-first were so close, so delicately balanced between 40 people where the slightest error meant a wipe... Four Horsemen with 8 tanks.. I think that counts as fright. The tension...

But scared / frightened as in dread? I think the only thing comes close was when I explored Inverted Karazhan and came across the upside-down Sinners. Delicious nightmare fuel especially since my camera zoomed right into one.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Yeah, every time we down a boss with 20+ people dead. Hands be shakin son.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Deleted
    C'thun saying "You will die" ina calm soothing voice as you assumed it was a giant monster with no voice was quite scary for a second.

I've had a few moments that startled me (usually a player jumping me or something) and would consider a lot of areas in the game to be pretty "creepy" like the Karazhan Crypts, but I wouldn't say anything in WoW has ever honestly scared me.

I think playing through Amnesia kind of toughened my nerves a good bit though.

Deleted
    no the cartoony graphic doesn't allow scary moments sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Never,WoW is as scary as a bag of potato chips.
    Well, I am a low carber....