Thread: blue plz

blue plz

Does anyone have any of the vendorstrike episodes for Blue Plz? If so, please post here if you dont mind giving me them in an MP3 format. I really liked listening to them and since my computer was wiped they all got lost . It would be really appreciated thanks.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but a quick google search came back with this.

Hopethishelps!
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Avada, that link doesn't seem to be working

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zuesmajor View Post
    Avada, that link doesn't seem to be working
    Works for me, I'm listening to it right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also try here but you'll need to know the date of the show you want:

http://media.wcradio.com/archive/blueplz/
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I kinda miss Total Biscuit.. apart from his elitist rants about how everything needs to be super-hard (when he himself wasn't at that level). I used to listen to his show every week religiously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I kinda miss Total Biscuit.. apart from his elitist rants about how everything needs to be super-hard (when he himself wasn't at that level). I used to listen to his show every week religiously.
    I never really cared for him to be honest, although I did enjoy his "Wipe-a-thon" raid guides. He ragequit when Blizzard nerfed T11 raids...halfway through T12. Not sure why he got so mad about outdated content getting a nerf, but for some reason it was just the last straw. He was a pretty nasty elitist though, so it's probably better he's not around anymore in the WoW community, that's the last thing we need.

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    I never really cared for him to be honest, although I did enjoy his "Wipe-a-thon" raid guides. He ragequit when Blizzard nerfed T11 raids...halfway through T12. Not sure why he got so mad about outdated content getting a nerf, but for some reason it was just the last straw. He was a pretty nasty elitist though, so it's probably better he's not around anymore in the WoW community, that's the last thing we need.
    It was more funny because he was basically a scrub who knew enough high-end people to get carried along, or that was the impression I got from listening. He'd always talk about how he knew so-and-so in a top ranked guild so it always came across like he was being carried to all these heroic kills by these friends.

I did find it really odd that he ragequit when T11 was nerfed when T12 came out, given that at the time I think he only had a boss or two down in T11 due to lack of time, so the nerfs were meant for people like him in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was more funny because he was basically a scrub who knew enough high-end people to get carried along, or that was the impression I got from listening. He'd always talk about how he knew so-and-so in a top ranked guild so it always came across like he was being carried to all these heroic kills by these friends..
    i always enjoyed him and his antics. He was pretty good.
    Hi

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    he understand the value of working for your cookies. and that the cookies are more delicious if you put hard work in getting them, even if you get less overall.

Does anyone have any copies? Anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Also that site that Avada linked doesn't work for me

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

The site works for me. Are you missing a plugin in your browser?

- - - Updated - - -

Try this - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vendorstrike+episodes+for+Blue+Plz

it should be the first or second link available. Any of the sites listed on the first page should get you what you are looking for.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

One of the things i miss about TB podcasting about WoW is he was willing to both take blizzard to task when they did something wrong not just QQ because things weren't going his way but when blizz had made a mistake in his eyes. But he was also able to give them credit too.

The only WoW Podcasters that have gotten anywhere close to that in my mind since TB left would be Rez and Cold of The Eviscerated Gaming Podcast, Dee of Sheep Moon, and Lore on Legendary. The rest just seem watered down.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    he understand the value of working for your cookies. and that the cookies are more delicious if you put hard work in getting them, even if you get less overall.
    Exactly, I hate whiny people who are like "Boo hoo, elitist, I'm casual, blah blah blah, same $15 as everyone else, all content for me blah blah blah." Let me start off by saying, apart from LFR, I -NEVER- have done a raid when it was current, other than Warmaster Blackhorn in normal DS. That is IT. I started in March '07, and I was PERFECTLY HAPPY not seeing 100% of the content, there was still PLENTY for me to do. I am of the camp that if you want to see the content, work your ass off and EARN it. Stupid entitled whiny noobs. Don't get me wrong, this game is still great of course, and I still play, but it was much more fun when leveling and dungeons and raids etc. weren't just faceroll, when they actually were a challenge.