Deleted

Question about my mage and SPEC

Can you please help me ?

I'm currently using FROST in TOT raid , but i would start to use FIRE spec.
    Biggest problem is i have not Trinket with Critical strike, my gear is this:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/characte...endor/advanced

So my question is, can i change to fire or i'll lose too many damage with these trinket?

Thanks

Have at least 40% of the fatal blow should be able to play with fire method.

There are numerous guides stickied at the top of these forums for the explicit purpose of eliminating these types of threads from overwhelming the forums.

Deleted
    Even any LFR trinket except Lei Shen's would be better than SPA.

And trinkets are that important, crit rating is for fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some changes you could make to help yourself out. Your crit is a bit low but nothing that would make it wholly unviable.
    You are using a lot of int gems when crit is worth over 2x the value of int to fire. You are also a good chunk over the ideal haste cap of 5036 so you could gain some more mastery/crit from there.

Go to Askmrrobot.com , gear optimizer, select eu, your server and your character, up near the top where it says edit weights, click that, on hit cap select enable at least mode, under haste soft cap select manual and enter 5036, save, click optimize gear and follow the suggested changes.

Edit- Also, As soon as you can replace the SPA trinket with a Cha-yes', it's our #1 trinket.
    Might even consider getting the one off council too since it gives you a shit ton of hit to work with(although megs is just fine too)
    Last edited by Saegno; 2013-07-10 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    It looks like he was going for the 31th tick of glyphed combustion with spa proc. Not a bad idea imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    It looks like he was going for the 31th tick of glyphed combustion with spa proc. Not a bad idea imho.
    Ahhh, didn't even think about that. A bit too RNGish for me with hoping they line up together but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    ... on hit cap select enable at least mode,....
    Dont do that.
    Calculate the normal way. Try the betaoptimizer if u want it easy. But dont make hit "at least".