Templar's Verdict wet noodle time

Hi there,

Quick question from me, I am leveling a pally and am currently at lvl 76, and loving it.

My question is - My harsh words hit for 9k average and crits for 22k

- My TV hits for 3.5k average and crits for 7k dmg

Does this huge gap close at any point soon? is there any point pre 90 to even use this ability?

Thanks

Once you get a better weapon and your mastery TV will pull ahead. Scaling on WoG on lower levels is out of control and is therefor better until around lvl 80.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Once you get a better weapon and your mastery TV will pull ahead. Scaling on WoG on lower levels is out of control and is therefor better until around lvl 80.
    Good to know, about to level a second paladin.

A Lot of classes have ridiculous imbalances between spells during leveling process.

For example Consecration for Prot rapes anything in DPS, 2-3k ticks at 70s when mobs have 10-12k health. And of course Tank signature abilities(Shield Slam, Avenger Shield etc.) can practically 1 shot any quest mob.

For monks, Blackout Kick is not worth using at all until 80+, they should use the Fire Flower spell that can be used at range, it does such a massive amount of damage at low lvls, it's OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    For clarification, my TV didn't surpass HW's damage until I hit 85 and put on a 450 blue weapon. (Heirloom 2hander all the way up until early cata weapons surpassed it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    A Lot of classes have ridiculous imbalances between spells during leveling process.

For example Consecration for Prot rapes anything in DPS, 2-3k ticks at 70s when mobs have 10-12k health. And of course Tank signature abilities(Shield Slam, Avenger Shield etc.) can practically 1 shot any quest mob.

For monks, Blackout Kick is not worth using at all until 80+, they should use the Fire Flower spell that can be used at range, it does such a massive amount of damage at low lvls, it's OP.
    When I was around level 78 I was doing ~14k with my Harsh Word crits. A Disc Priest was doing >30k total Penance bursts without criticals then went on to simply walk past the tank and solo most of Halls of Stone (or Lightning?). Made me a bit queasy after putting so much time into macros trying to produce the biggest burst when I got those 75 talents.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind you need to add Hand of Light to TV when comparing it to Harsh Words. It makes a BIG difference in total damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by arel00 View Post
    Keep in mind you need to add Hand of Light to TV when comparing it to Harsh Words. It makes a BIG difference in total damage.
    Yeah which is why I think the first guy said until 80. Mastery doesn't kick in till then.

Templars verdict really starts to pick up once you get the mastery

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Templars verdict really starts to pick up once you get the T15 4P
    Fixed it for ya