Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I need to know how to get that Corgi.

Oh my god that Corgi is so adorable! please God let it be easy to obtain so I can cuddle the little rascal as soon as possible....

>.>
    <.<
    ^.^

I like fluffy things ok?

That belt tinker can't be right, it has to be one of the most overpowered profession perks i have ever seen. :P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is the Corgi pet going to be like the Olympics pet, like the Chinese one?? That was 12 months ago. >_<

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Quote Originally Posted by WaddlezSparx View Post
    Considering it's the last Tier of MoP, then yes, last PvP by extension.
    When have blizzard ever said 5.4 will be last? I don't recall having seen it.

Would honestly make sense to let it keep going on, since there's things that need to be fixed, even when garrosh dies, unless you want to have a full new expansion starting with fixing ogrimmar, new warchief etc.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post

Would honestly make sense to let it keep going on, since there's things that need to be fixed, even when garrosh dies, unless you want to have a full new expansion starting with fixing ogrimmar, new warchief etc.
    New seasons come with new tiers, 5.4 is the last major tier as stated by them before launch and clarified a couple of times during. Pretty sure just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean they didn't say it. I'm sure google could help you out.

Shaman tier looks bland except for the shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post

They said Garrosh would be the final boss way back near Blizzcon/launch which makes this the last Tier, at least. However, they can always pull a Halion (albeit, that was not Tier).

A heavenly gold cloud serpent mount? Hoping thats the H Garrosh Drop.

A corgi?! The doodle gnome has fortold this, we're one step closer to worgis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnink View Post
    costumes for the perky pug? Lets hope we don't have to buy it with real money.
    Since a lot of the other items seem to be timeless isle items Im guessing it will have to do with that. Maybe a random drop.

That wrathion audio log makes it sound as if the whole turmoil that he was talking about when you first get to lvl 90 and complete some of his questline in the near future is him trying to get the the horde or alliance to have world domination and not so much trying to stop something big from destroying everything. Also he was cryptic and now he has a low attention span like this major devastating thing isnt really all that major.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-07-10 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnink View Post
    costumes for the perky pug? Lets hope we don't have to buy it with real money.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was for the new in-game store.

10+ Year Old Account
    we can has Thrall audio now Blizzard?

please blizzard i will give you all my money for that companion it is so cute ;_;

I NEED THAT CORGI. NEED. Please take my money Blizzard I am so sorry for ever being mean to you 99 of the past 100 days

"You know, you already offend me when you start your conversation with 'On my 2nd priest...'" -Ray

10+ Year Old Account
    Corgi
    i have a massive need
    i didn't know i would have this massive a need but now i have

WHAT IS THAT CORGI I MUST HAVE IT.

Ahem. Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion...you traitor.....I shall have your head on a spike when I next see you

That Corgi will replace my Winterspring Cub in my first choice battle team.

TAKE MY MONEY BLIZZARD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    That belt tinker can't be right, it has to be one of the most overpowered profession perks i have ever seen. :P
    the 5 second cast time makes it not as good as it sounds. if you let someone get a 5 second cast off, them healing isnt your problem

still....800k is a little nuts for a profession perk.

but forget all that. THAT CORGI!!!! OMFG!!!! i can get a little ein!