Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Dat Corgi I would actually resubscribe to get it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Wow that Wrathion audio was epic! I loved it!
    kinda makes me thing that mists of pandaria was kind of a calm before the storm expansion :P

10+ Year Old Account
    That t16 shaman set looks more like a mage set with those celestial looking shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    kinda makes me thing that mists of pandaria was kind of a calm before the storm expansion :P
    Yeah they explicitly said it would be before it came out. Pretty sure you were being facetious and actually referring to that, but just in case.

I guess Blizzard got jealous of Call of Duty getting a dog.

Hearthstone board, eh?

Oh, how I wish they'd implement it as something that can be played inside of WoW. Think of the possibilities!

I don't know if anyone else caught this but Yu'lon has always been attached to Spell DPS and Chi-ji has always been attached to healers. So why is the Yu'lon's Caress for healers instead of DPS and the Cunning of Chi-ji for DPS instead of healers? Think they got some things backwards there...

Soooooooo. Listening to the Wrathion audio I take it that after Garrosh is defeated we won't be able to buy sha-touched gems, meta sockets, etc. anymore since he is going somewhere to pout. Also, since hunters will have Counter Shot which tooltip is identical to Silencing Shot, what need does MM have for Silencing Shot? Not sure what blizz's idea is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Soooooooo. Listening to the Wrathion audio I take it that after Garrosh is defeated we won't be able to buy sha-touched gems, meta sockets, etc. anymore since he is going somewhere to pout. Also, since hunters will have Counter Shot which tooltip is identical to Silencing Shot, what need does MM have for Silencing Shot? Not sure what blizz's idea is here.
    Well as long as they don't remove the Quartermaster you should still be able to buy them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Corgi <_>
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can has corgi?

Deleted
    Just wth are you people having boner over that pet? its nothing special.....

This is why WoW could go free to play and still make money >.> just count the amount of posts that contain the word Corgi.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smoqueed View Post
    A heavenly gold cloud serpent mount? Hoping thats the H Garrosh Drop.
    It's a reward from the Timeless Isle faction. The Garrosh mount will be a unique mount a la invincible/mimiron. It won't leak anytime soon.

THIS IS LASSY !
    Also lol@Heartstone board xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It's painful seeing DK 2 and 4p getting nerfed over and over and over again each build.
    I know, 4p is kinda garbage now. 1 free DS and runes that are likely going to be used for DS's anyway? Whoopie...

Hey guys. I created account just to ask few simple questions. They are referring to art style that is used for tier 16. Why is the armour for all the classes have this look? What it have to do with attacking The Horde capital city? Why does it have this industrial, almost tech-ulduar/titan creation theme going on? I don't get it. It doesn't feel like "Punching Garrosh in the face armour tier". I would be grateful if someone could explain. English is not main native language, sorry for errors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    Just wth are you people having boner over that pet? its nothing special.....

This is why WoW could go free to play and still make money >.> just count the amount of posts that contain the word Corgi.....
    ........ CORGI. C:
    Ever since the wind-up corgi spotted in the Abominable Greench's cavern, well... wanted one.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnink View Post
    costumes for the perky pug? Lets hope we don't have to buy it with real money.
    Realm money stuff or drop from winterveil satchel (like the greatfather mount and corgi probably).

once again they are messiing yulon and chi ji stuff :/ yulon trinket for healers - chi ji trinket for casters - damit blizzard decide finally ><

Quote Originally Posted by Jub the Deranger View Post
    Hearthstone board, eh?

Oh, how I wish they'd implement it as something that can be played inside of WoW. Think of the possibilities!

Actually, that should be done in co-existence with player housing. Buy your own Hearthstone game board and put it in your house and you and whoever else is in your house can play against each other. (whenever Player Housing hits WoW, ofc.)