Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So Wrathion is his father's son after all. And the high king is wiser then I thought. Interesting.

-Kcinlive

10+ Year Old Account
    As cute as the new Corgi model is ... I cant stop thinking how fucking low poly it is and the texture... what is this 2002 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    ...giving other people your LFR loot or something like that?
    No, letting other people know if you won something with a bonus roll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDepressedOne View Post
    Dat Corgi I would actually resubscribe to get it...
    Lol, it's probably another beast type pet with 6 beast type moves, in other words, useless.

The Corgi is obv the H Garrosh mount.

Are you sure that is for Shamans and not Mages?

Deleted
    I CAN HAS CORGI !??!!!

That shaman tier looks amazing, can't wait to see a vid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    The Corgi is obv the H Garrosh mount.
    Lol, with skulls, horns n stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Actually, that should be done in co-existence with player housing. Buy your own Hearthstone game board and put it in your house and you and whoever else is in your house can play against each other. (whenever Player Housing hits WoW, ofc.)
    Sounds sweet I'd prefer it be the farm at Halfhill
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2013-07-10 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion sounds upset...

Everyone is freaking out over some stupid dog... ROFL.... It just shows what kind of playerbase has blizzard attracted over the years... sad.

Deleted
    Agony had a 4% base damage and SP scaling increase.
    Unstable Affliction had a 10% base damage and SP scaling increase.

Talents

Archimonde's Vengeance was reworked: Each time you or your pet take damage, you gain 1% of the unmitigated damage taken as spell power for 20 sec.
    1% of damage taken converted into spell power and it probably stacks ?
    The more you hit a warlock the more damage he does?

WTF that's OP both in PvP and in PvE.

On a side note, GC promised a new moonkin model this expansion...wrhe the F**** is it?
    Spice up the moonkin dps rotation, the tier bonus and the damned poly counter on that shapeshift

Is that icons for level 60 pvp staff and shield for horde? Cool. There are new serpent mounts, they have definitely become the proto drakes/ normal drakes of this expansion lol. Will the Corgi be the Garrosh HC mount? Haha.

Wow, I am so not feeling any of these new tier designs. The Shaman one gives off more of a mage vibe than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    Everyone is freaking out over some stupid dog... ROFL.... It just shows what kind of playerbase has blizzard attracted over the years... sad.
    You're complaining over people getting excited about a pet. Really? I wasn't aware we were only suppose to find interest in just raids/gear.

Anyway. CORGI!

I'm kind of stressed looking at att that timeless isle buffs. I really, REALLY hope Blizz won't make us carry all that crap in our bags. Really. Not with a complete lackiness of a free bag/bank space?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    Your argument is invalid.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    As cute as the new Corgi model is ... I cant stop thinking how fucking low poly it is and the texture... what is this 2002 ?
    Not to start a shitstorm but... Rift has a pet Corgi for ascend-a-friend. I can't help but think they borrowed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cwowtbang View Post
    Not to start a shitstorm but... Rift has a pet Corgi for ascend-a-friend. I can't help but think they borrowed it.
    Some kind of Xmas themed corgi it is?

15+ Year Old Account
    "Glyph of Impaling Throws - Heroic Throw now leaves an axe in the target, which can be retrieved by moving within 0 yards of the target to reduce the cooldown of Heroic Throw by 0 sec."

More like "Glyph of Olaf."

10+ Year Old Account
    My corgi will be named Ein. I'm sure I am not alone here.

Jaina player has 2 minion, 3 card and 2 mana advantage, clearly alliance favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Some kind of Xmas themed corgi it is?

Not only the christmas and Ascend-a-Friend ones (which were the first one), Rift got corgis (about four different ones) in its store and corgi NPCs because it's like an community/staff joke. Almost every new event brings a special corgi as pet reward and the playerbase likes them so much they requested a corgi mount - the staff laughed and said it could be done soon.
    aishethel ~ blood elf warlock @mal'ganis US [inactive]

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If WoW is going to do corgi's they need to do it right. That model looks like a mega-block. I mean the pug got more detail. /shrug To be honest I don't even like corgi's they look like they have a bad genetic mutation.