Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone unexpected as Warchief......Gamon....Gamon...GAMON

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    Someone unexpected as Warchief......Gamon....Gamon...GAMON
    As funny as it would be, Gamon as Warchief would piss me off, he's a joke character, all be it one who's had more lines than Baine in this part of the expansion...but he's still a joke.

A little confused on how anybody ever managed to trust Wrathion in the first place.

Its gonna be thrall as warchief absolute logic and reason now dictates this

The orcs need a leader and someone to pick themselves up after this

He is the only one the orcs would race back too and the only one to reforge the horde to the way it was before garrosh

The alliance only trusts thrall and would not walk away with any other leader in charge except him

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if it's been mentioned, but I could see Baine becoming Warchief. Not many would expect it and in the novels he's been pretty friendly with Jaina Proudmoore and Anduin. Thrall also said that he's always considering the Tauren people the soul of the horde...when the other races opted for darker paths the taurens were there with wisdom and showing them that they could go down a different path.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion has finally shown his true colours, about damn time I say.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Phew! Good thing Thrall blazed in to save the day after a year of nothing having anything to do with him or the Earthen Ring.

I was afraid, for a second there, that the creative department would have to actually plot a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Yeah, forgot to mention that in my earlier posts.

It is clear that the Legion expansion isn't next. Next expansion we'll see Wrathion again, and he'll be continuing his preparations.
    That's what I keep saying. The Legion may be coming, but I don't think it's time yet. I think they will have us deal with Azshara first (and that expansion will include the Tomb of Sargaras). Also, while I previously said that The Emerald Dream would most likely be limited to a raid zone and daily hub, I think now, after hearing that the old gods talk about a dark forest, it's starting to sound possible for their to be an expansion involving the Nightmare as the realm the old gods rule over.

Quote Originally Posted by lupii View Post
    Wrathion has finally shown his true colours, about damn time I say.
    Wrathion hasn't shown any "true colors"!! What is with people on this forum?? People his plan failed and he is upset, wouldn't you be? He is trying to save us and he is upset because he figures without one big alliance we cannot stop what is coming. We will not fight him as a boss. He will not betray us. He just simply is mad that things didn't go to plan. After we are done this quest he will leave somewhere unknown and return at the start of the next expansion with something like "Well there is a way we can win if we do so and so..."

Simple as that. Stop jumping to ridiculous conclusions that because he is showing some emotion it automatically means NOPE BAD GUY SHOULDNT HAVE TRUSTED HIM EVER I KNEW IT. Ridiculous.

Deleted
    I was a tad unimpressed by Thrall. "Cast down the mantle of Warchief..." You just need to slap him and go "STOP BEING A WOOLY MINDED IDEALIST! YOU F**KED UP WHEN YOU CHOSE HIM YOU IDEALISTIC TWAT! Now we're hear fixing the mess YOU caused because you wanted brother Grom back! Well f**king done!"

Varian should take the whole world like Wrathion said. If this is old Varian then the horde wouldn't exist after 5.4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Varian should take the whole world like Wrathion said. If this is old Varian then the horde wouldn't exist after 5.4.
    Yes but we hopefully have got rid of the racist, bi-polar mary sue chin abomination birthed by the comic and have a far more reasonable man.

Quote Originally Posted by madassa648 View Post
    Yes but we hopefully have got rid of the racist, bi-polar mary sue chin abomination birthed by the comic and have a far more reasonable man.
    Varian was very far from mary sue. I love both versions of him though.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is Wrathion a villain? He wants a world united to defend against the invasion of the Burning Legion. He was pissed that that didn't happen.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    He was a sue in the comic, well stu and the whole DBZ fusion thing made me retch.

Yes well people call anyone who has above average power a Mary Sue the real meaning of the word has gotten so diluted on wow forums it's meaningless now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dki07 View Post
    Yes well people call anyone who has above average power a Mary Sue the real meaning of the word has gotten so diluted on wow forums it's meaningless now
    Thing is he was an AMAZING warrior, had a cliche background and more, not a massive stu but still one. Then again he's nothing compaired to the great tain that is Med'an, a shamanicmagepaladin who's an amazing warrior and 1/2 human, 1/4 orc, 1/4 draenai, the son of Mediv and now the last guardian....at least that....thing has seemingly been thrown under a bus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madassa648 View Post
    As funny as it would be, Gamon as Warchief would piss me off, he's a joke character, all be it one who's had more lines than Baine in this part of the expansion...but he's still a joke.
    Panda's were a joke race. Gamon actually stared as a rouge quest. So not a joke.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Pandaren made sense, having someone who was ogrimmar's city drunk and a punchbag for anyone who felt like it and getting constantly fleeced by trainee rogues, he's such an amazing lore character with a clear pedigree in leadership and decision making. Unless it suddenly turns out he's Cairne Bloodhoof in a VERY cunning disguise I can only think that Garrosh would be a less suitable Warchief and look what that got us.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderWolf View Post
    Dunno if it's been mentioned, but I could see Baine becoming Warchief. Not many would expect it and in the novels he's been pretty friendly with Jaina Proudmoore and Anduin. Thrall also said that he's always considering the Tauren people the soul of the horde...when the other races opted for darker paths the taurens were there with wisdom and showing them that they could go down a different path.
    This.
    I'm thinking it will be Baine. From the tone and the way Wrathion expresses himself, it doesn't seem like Thrall is taking back the mantle. I don't think he wants it - he just wants to correct the mistake he made.
    Obviously it's not going to be Sylvanas. And I highly doubt it would be Lor'themar.
    Saurfang would be okay but he kinda just got his ass kicked, and lagged behind Thrall to the point where he has to face Garrosh alone. Plus, he's of a fair age.
    Vol'jin, I'm hoping, is a red herring. I'm expecting him to die. Possibly Varian too, but a bit early. (He's going to die sooner or later, in some glorious fashion, #dealwithit)
    Baine and Anduin are, in my opinion, the two that would be best leading each side against the Legion.