Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    No Vol'jin and no Anduin yet.
    Yeah i forgot to mention old voljin but i still stand by and think all the major plot points will be told in the cinematic that the dataminers wont be able to get there hands on till launch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    I fail to see the big issue with it, not exactly an uncommon tactic
    throw a token force towards the supposed agreement so you can say you have honored it, less trolls die, more alliance die weakening them for the next coming war

a clash of kings or early SoS spoilers hell i think the same plot was in ASoIaF, Bolton threw a token force of his men towards an assault on Tywins forces lead by some other northern lord, they mostly got slaughtered weakening said lords and thus Robb while the Bolton and lannister forces were left mostly intact
    Read the new Voljin book Shadows of the Horde, and you''ll see how your argument is invalid.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Garrosh wanted one united Azeroth and so did Wrathion. So what exactly was the beef between the two?

Second, there is no way Vol'jin becomes a Warchief. They might nominate him and he will refuse. Per the sound files, his army does a pretty bad job and only takes losses. You want that leading the Horde?

I still think the Warchief won't be Thrall, Vol'jin or Saurfang. Still going with the "unexpected".

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    No Vol'jin and no Anduin yet.
    Pretty sure Anduin had some files, but they seemed to be on the timeless isle and not SoO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    the orcish military is just as strong as the human military and the horde's infantry is a lot better. a tauren can easily take out 2 or 3 alliance soldiers xD the horde has gunships aswell
    NOBODY, but then NOBODY can defeat the proud Alliance Nation.
    If we had a Garrosh alike leader that wasn't all that aggressive torwards it's own faction then the horde wouldn't even live today.

Compare SW to Echo Isles, Big difference right there. 1 is a great kingdom, Defended by over thousands of soldiers/tanks/guns and 1 is a... Wooden camp?

Also i have seen the gunship of the horde been destroyed like twice now? In Maelstrom i think and in Pandaria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

well the black forest sounds like a fun place to be......

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Read the new Voljin book Shadows of the Horde, and you''ll see how your argument is invalid.
    I'm quite sure blizzard won't bomb your house if you write down what exactly in the book invalidates my argument ^^
    can even put it i spoiler tags and stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Garrosh wanted one united Azeroth and so did Wrathion. So what exactly was the beef between the two?
    Garrosh turned the entire Horde against him through sheer stupidity. That pretty much cemented him as an inadequate leader and an unworthy specimen to lead this great coalition Wrathion wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Pretty sure Anduin had some files, but they seemed to be on the timeless isle and not SoO.
    Yeah but Varian seems to adress Anduin, so maybe they're not finished, much like the Wrathion's files from 2 weeks ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Turning on your own people and pissing everyone on the planet off so bad that people who just months ago were killing each other en masse have banded together with the express purpose of killing you kind of paints you as a fairly awful guy to pick for the leader of the new, unified faction Wrathion wanted.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    NOBODY, but then NOBODY can defeat the proud Alliance Nation.
    If we had a Garrosh alike leader that wasn't all that aggressive torwards it's own faction then the horde wouldn't even live today.

Compare SW to Echo Isles, Big difference right there. 1 is a great kingdom, Defended by over thousands of soldiers/tanks/guns and 1 is a... Wooden camp?

Also i have seen the gunship of the horde been destroyed like twice now? In Maelstrom i think and in Pandaria.
    Not sure if trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeivus View Post
    The Y'Shaarj voice file is rather ominous. He also mentions two things that are also mentioned by the Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron: Ny'alotha and the Black Forest.

Curious.
    Is the black forest Tirisfal Glades?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    I'm quite sure blizzard won't bomb your house if you write down what exactly in the book invalidates my argument ^^
    can even put it i spoiler tags and stuff
    Its the whole point of the book. Voljin goes from, "Ahh I'm not a true troll", to "FUCK YAH I'M A TROLL!" If you read it, you get the sense they're setting him up as the new Warchief.
    Last edited by Synros; 2013-07-10 at 12:52 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Is the black forest Tirisfal Glades?
    doubtful, im betting its under the ocean

10+ Year Old Account
    "auntie Onyxia" this line made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    The whole point of the book. Voljin comes from, "Ahh I'm not a true troll, to FUCK YAH I'M A TROLL!" If you read it, you get the sense the whole point of the book is is to set him up as the new Warchief.
    and what the fuck has that anything to do with my argument that he is more willing to throw away alliance lives than horde ones O.o
    if anything it supports my line of thinking that he on purpose sacrifices as little trolls as possible towards his agreement with the alliance and let them take the brunt of the casualties

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    "Black Forest" = Emerald Nightmare?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yeah but Varian seems to adress Anduin, so maybe they're not finished, much like the Wrathion's files from 2 weeks ago.
    That seems to be his dying line, thinking of his son in his last moments. Like how when Whitemane dies in the new SM she says "Mograine..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it when I think of the black forest I think of this..?

mmmm.. cake...
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    "Black Forest" = Emerald Nightmare?
    Ye something those lines they said at Blizzcon 2010 if i remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post