Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    I'm really curious why they're moving away from RPPM stuff. It's not like I completely love it, but as much as I sometimes hate it I do enjoy it over the traditional trinkets with fixed ICDs. It just seems odd to be mixing in ICD with RPPM when they could just do one or the other. Besides, this is the last tier. They should let these trinkets be as godly as they can be, imo.
    i like it as well if you dont get 2 good trinkets that sync fix procs sucks balls. they will sync on opener and 3-6 min most of the times, right now you can go on lucky streaks and get syncs every min or so.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    I'm really curious why they're moving away from RPPM stuff. It's not like I completely love it, but as much as I sometimes hate it I do enjoy it over the traditional trinkets with fixed ICDs. It just seems odd to be mixing in ICD with RPPM when they could just do one or the other. Besides, this is the last tier. They should let these trinkets be as godly as they can be, imo.
    My main issue with RPPM is how extremely RNG based it is. On one pull you can have 20% uptime on another 50%, and it makes a huge difference on your dps output. This is something I really dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    My main issue with RPPM is how extremely RNG based it is. On one pull you can have 20% uptime on another 50%, and it makes a huge difference on your dps output. This is something I really dislike.
    I definitely agree that it's frustrating, and I really don't think it adds the amount of depth to gameplay that they seem to think it does. I guess what I was hinting at is I think they should probably just go with one or the other.. Mixing them will feel weird, at least to me.