LastLast

Shaman Tier 16 Preview

Here you go Shamans your Tier 16 gear

Deleted
    Looks awesome! Makes me want to play my shaman again

10+ Year Old Account
    That set is awesome, no doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

It doesn't seem very shaman. If anything I would say that kinda feels like a mage set. With the spinning gyro shoulder rings and the floaty star bits, it seems to be arcane/time themed not element themed

When I saw the icons, I was rather meh. But seeing it, the shoulders are pretty nice.

Helm....eh, not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those shoulders look so beast. Glad to be shaman, we always get the best shoulders :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Gyroscope shoulders!!

#boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    It doesn't seem very shaman. If anything I would say that kinda feels like a mage set. With the spinning gyro shoulder rings and the floaty star bits, it seems to be arcane/time themed not element themed
    It really doesn't seem shaman like. We have seen those rings before, holding sha in a type of prison in Shado-Pan Monastery, but I didn't think it was shaman at all.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Not a shaman set, not remotely. What connection do we have to the planets etc?
    Looks more like a mage set than anything, would have preferred something similar to what the dark shamans wear, this certainly isnt shaman-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Not a shaman set, not remotely. What connection do we have to the planets etc?
    Looks more like a mage set than anything, would have preferred something similar to what the dark shamans wear, this certainly isnt shaman-ish.
    You're asking what connection Shamans have with planets? I don't think you know what abilities shamans have...
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're asking what connection Shamans have with planets? I don't think you know what abilities shamans have...
    You know precisely what i mean.
    Gyroscopic shoulders with planets etc orbiting them? The whole time and space look is more of a Mage theme, always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I think Jess meant planets on an astrological scale, not a made out of earth scale. Shaman can move a rock, but they can't force stars to move around, or something....and this set def has a gyroscope/observatory star feel

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    You know precisely what i mean.
    Gyroscopic shoulders with planets etc orbiting them? The whole time and space look is more of a Mage theme, always has been.
    Well, class themes have died with MoP. These days they are always based on a different theme.

for sure going to mog to T13 or 15 for this set.

Yeah, super meh, looks like a Mage set.

Is this definitely official?

Also, like every other modern set the helm is horribad. Leave. The. Face. Visible. FFS.

What the flying fuck is that thing on his head.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt realise I had rerolled mage.

Its one of the nicer looking tier sets this tier - which is really not saying a lot, everything else looks atrocious. But how is this a Shaman set?
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2013-07-10 at 12:56 AM.

Shouldn't tier set be class thematic?

Glad I don't play a shaman. Looks more like a mage set, even though I don't play a shammy, this is my *favourite* shaman set.

These are themes we need to get back to for tier sets, armour that suits the class, not just some shit thrown together.

Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.