Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

New Water Elemental Cosmetic!

For those who happened to not see, it looks like we're finally getting an optional cosmetic change for our water elemental! Pretty excited...hope to see more cosmetic changes for mage, really think we need more love with flashy things.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/146976-g...al#17153-17169

Last edited by Shullski; 2013-07-10 at 02:45 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't expecting a new glyph like that. I won't be in Frost but that's certainly interesting for a minor glyph.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    For those who happened to not see, it looks like we're finally getting an optional cosmetic change for our water elemental! Pretty excited...hope to see more cosmetic changes for mage, really think we need more love with flashy things.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/146976-g...al#17153-17169

This is poop. Why are they wasting their time on something like this? The only thing that I have ever heard Mages ask for with regards to Wele are:

1. Get rid of it
    2. Make it like the mini Lei Shei

Where in the hell did they get piece of crap?

10+ Year Old Account
    How do we know its going to look like that? How do we know its even a cosmetic glyph?

I would be careful how much we assume since there doesn't seem to be that much info about it right now.

If it is like the pic in the op I'll definitely be using it. I've got a spare minor glyph slot and it will be nice to look at something different for once.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmzac View Post
    How do we know its going to look like that? How do we know its even a cosmetic glyph?

I would be careful how much we assume since there doesn't seem to be that much info about it right now.

If it is like the pic in the op I'll definitely be using it. I've got a spare minor glyph slot and it will be nice to look at something different for once.
    If you wowhead it, the picture comes up. I believe it's cosmetic. There is also a glyph datamined to reduce the size 50%.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by jtmzac View Post

Why do they think we need another useless glyph? I really hope its as buggy as our current Welly.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mastamage View Post
    Why do they think we need another useless glyph? I really hope its as buggy as our current Welly.....
    I'll gladly take a Welly cosmetic glyph over another retarded Polymorph change >_>;
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Checking front page of mmo champ and I
    JIZZED IN MY PANTS.
    sure its not a mini Lei Shei or mini ele but I
    JIZZED IN MY PANTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastamage View Post
    Why do they think we need another useless.........
    JIZZED IN MY PANTS!

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/147353-g...f-condensation

400% sure the size mod on the major elemental glyph is gone now~

Deleted
    Thank god I thought this would never happen.

The welly is sooooo ugly right now i'll gladly take a minor glyph who took 2 minutes to be made (lol wasting time)

Deleted
    Very very good, finally.

Useless ... they should focus on frost and fire problems instead of this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Come off it, I think we both know that the required time used to produce this is minimal considering they are reusing assets already available to them.

At least it looks better. Now lets hope this one doesnt make the shitty bubbly noise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    At least it looks better. Now lets hope this one doesnt make the shitty bubbly noise.
    Easily found out, go hang out with them in winterspring. If they make a sound, then it'll make that sound.

You can also turn the sound off, as I've done.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    This is poop. Why are they wasting their time on something like this? The only thing that I have ever heard Mages ask for with regards to Wele are:

1. Get rid of it
    2. Make it like the mini Lei Shei

Where in the hell did they get piece of crap?
    I kinda agree, I play alt frost mage from time to time, and one thing that pisses me off is that my ellie is 2x larger than me (belf female)
    I wish it was tiny and made no sound

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Easily found out, go hang out with them in winterspring. If they make a sound, then it'll make that sound.

You can also turn the sound off, as I've done.
    Wait what, how ? Can you turn off the sound of the welly ? Or just overall sound

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Yes because I'm sure this glyph was made by the entire team of class developers and took many weeks of hard graft to create.

Derp.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Yes because I'm sure this glyph was made by the entire team of class developers and took many weeks of hard graft to create.
    I have it on good authority that just the condensation glyph took 39 developers 3 days to create. I daren't even think of how long it took for the model change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    I have it on good authority that just the condensation glyph took 39 developers 3 days to create. I daren't even think of how long it took for the model change.
    Yes, I'm sure your personal friends at blizzard development make sure to keep you in the loop about all minor cosmetic glyph changes. oh wait
    I like it. Much better then the current elemental.