Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I just solo off tanked one massive golems on DA hc (25man) in full 544 dps gear and it all went fine until I got a nasty matter swap + jolt

Edit: So yes, tanking normal modes in dps gear should REALLY not be a problem...

I'm at 540 at the moment, tanked everything up until Dark Animus 25hc in DPS gear without many problems. I would recommend reforging at the very least, I re-gemmed as well for Primordius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, anything with Mastery and Haste would do just fine. You'd still want Tank trinkets and tier, but aside from that, you'd be good to roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    You'd still want Tank trinkets and tier, but aside from that, you'd be good to roll.
    Tier set - really?

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Tier set - really?
    Head and shoulders only, I believe.

Tier set - really?
    The DpS 2pc bonus is nice. Legs and shoulders are quite nice. Oh wait he was talking about the tanking set? nvm...

In ilvl 542 gear you can do fine with just any type of gear - even if it's all crit, but hey let's go over some points.

1) Except you shouldn't care about avoidance in the first place duh...
    2) Meh the tank set isn't that great anyway - much better off using 2/4p of the dps set.
    3) Tbh. I don't get what you're trying to say... you really need to work on your english skills.
    Alert, Grammar Nazi detected.

Someone call the Russians!

What he was saying was perfectly understandable, you need to back off, and if you have something to contribute, try being more elaborate then ...Duh...

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Alert, Grammar Nazi detected.

Someone call the Russians!

What he was saying was perfectly understandable, you need to back off, and if you have something to contribute, try being more elaborate then ...Duh...
    If you have issues with a post because it was rude or in another way causing unrest, report it and move on. Responding to posts to call people out as Trolls, Grammar Nazis or similar will get you infracted along the way as they are of little more value than the troll/grammar/spam post you replied to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Well then tell me what that sentence was trying to say, because I seriously can't figure it out.

Did quite a few bosses last night in my 549 gear (was set up for DW; mastery>haste gems&reforge) with a DPS enchanted 2h. Don't feel like I was any worse off than before, to be honest o_O

I understand they want the tanks to be fun and proactive with DPS stats... but there's just some certain point of me that cringes when all the tanks are just rolling around in DPS stats/gear, and doing just fine.

Well then tell me what that sentence was trying to say, because I seriously can't figure it out.
    "since more than half of my gear is heroic, would it be better reforged and gemmed than normal tank gear"