Poll: What do you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    He is Emo Metzen

Out of all of the schlock this game has written into it, all of the cliche, all of the everything, Wrathion is one of four/five characters I have every truly enjoyed listening to during quests. I think Blizzard should keep writing him the way they are, perfect concept for a game like this and not to spoil anything obviously, I really liked the epilogue to his questline, it was adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    He is Emo Metzen
    Metzen doesn't voice him, shocking I know since Metzen voices like a solid 3rd of blizzards characters.

Anyway, I like him fine. but i'm reserving judgement until I see what blizzard does with him.
    Last edited by Redmage; 2013-07-10 at 06:30 AM.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

15+ Year Old Account
    The guy hands out legendary items like candy, how can I hate him? Also, as some have mentioned, he backed the Alliance over the horde, so, yea, me and him are bros for life now.

Oh and I'm glad he destroyed Tong's inn. Eff you panda man, should have kept your mouth shut and just got the damn drinks! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Anyway, I like him fine. but i'm reserving judgement until I see what blizzard does with him.
    It will be interesting to see what they do. I really hope they don't take him down Garrosh road. Garrosh used to be cool because he was a grey character, but then they drove him off a cliff and into Saturday-morning-cartoon-villain canyon. Really hope Wrathion doesn't meet the same end.
    Last edited by Lemons; 2013-07-10 at 06:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly? Don't really care for him. I find him to be a bore. Shut up with the rp and gimme my orangies!

Thank you Shyama for the beautiful sig ♥

I loved wrathion, until i heard the new audio, he had such potential but fell into the "im a black dragon of course i betrayed you, onyxia had the right idea blah blah blah"
    I don't like that hes just a generic black dragon and the only thing different is he hasn't tried to kill us yet.

I find him interesting but if I have to go with my character's opinion and given her past experience with npc's, I'm cautious and don't completely trust him although he makes some good points on certain things.

/700th post yay :P

If anything, his quests keep me interested and I think having third party quests that aren't all about peackeeping is good.

Deleted
    He is cool, but would be awesome if he had a nemesis and they were to fight awesome dragon battlez and we had to stop them.

gotta love a child who throws a hissy fit!
    I like my coffe like my mages.

I like him a lot. If only they made our interaction with other big lore characters more like him.

So far with what is currently in the released game he is quite boring and obviously just a set-up for later stuff. In 5.4 they seem to turn him into a whiny little brat who can't handle that his master plan of doing fuck-all ends with the alliance and horde doing their own thing. We'll have to wait and see what happens next. He has the potential for beeing a pretty good character but he has to start doing and not just talk. Show, not tell and all that jazz.

I voted neutral.

Can't wait to kill him and put his head on a spike.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No, that makes him a hero, that dragon deserves respect for speaking out what many think.
    He originally supported the Horde. He thought Garrosh was the man for the job until he started alienating his allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirox View Post
    I loved wrathion, until i heard the new audio, he had such potential but fell into the "im a black dragon of course i betrayed you, onyxia had the right idea blah blah blah"
    I don't like that hes just a generic black dragon and the only thing different is he hasn't tried to kill us yet.
    He didn't fall into that category at all. He also hasn't betrayed anyone.

From the get-go his allegiances were questionable, and apparently in the end he was always going to choose Garrosh and the Horde over the Alliance because he was sure the Horde would defeat the Alliance and take over all of Azeroth (thus 'uniting' the most powerful races in wake of the Burning Legion advances).

Where was this supposed betrayal?

Regarding Onyxia, he agreed with her course of action, but not with her intentions. Wrathion's intentions would've been to take over the throne room to allow the Horde an easier passage to conquering Azeroth, not the Black Dragonflight ruling solely ruling all.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    lulz, no legendary for you OP haha, I sorta like his snodgrass, stewie griffon mannerisms...I keep waiting for him to drop a joke about a corderoy covered stink factory, or call someone a mealy mouthed crotch pheasant.
    Or just to say mmmmmmmmmm yeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuus!
    I for one, enjoy our new overlord.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

I think if Jaina just pets his head and tickles his chin, he'll be more perky.