Scroll of Resurrection

i quit wow about 2 months ago, and I was wondering if scroll of resurrection was still available? If so how long do you have to be out of game to be elgible?

90 days i believe
    Eredar lord of the trifling Gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkenusc View Post
    i quit wow about 2 months ago, and I was wondering if scroll of resurrection was still available? If so how long do you have to be out of game to be elgible?
    No. It was a promotion for anyone who was gone before the month that they had brought it in. If you go inactive now, you cannot receive one. My uncle tried to get his wife a scroll but couldn't because her account was made after that date.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft license that was not active after March 4th, 2012
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft license that was not active after March 4th, 2012
    Before March 4th. After wards if you are inactive it doesn't matter. You won't be eligible to get one.

You can still get one if you deactivated after March 4th, but you won't receive the extra benefits (free toon etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    You can still get one if you deactivated after March 4th, but you won't receive the extra benefits (free toon etc).
    Nope. I tried to send my gf one and it said her account was not eligible. My uncle tried the same thing with his wife who made her account before march 4 (shortly I might add) and it told him the same thing. My gfs account was inactive for 4months when I tried. If you try and somehow find it works now let me know (last I tried 2months ago after my gf was gone for 4 months it didn't)