Thread: Auntie Onyxia

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Auntie Onyxia

Why Auntie Onyxia? Shouldn't she be his sister? Though it was really cute when he said it <3

The consorts of dragon aspects are, in fact, their own offspring. So she's technically his aunt as well as sister.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    The consorts of dragon aspects are, in fact, their own offspring. So she's technically his aunt as well as sister.
    Wincest!

/10char
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Wrathion is more Deathwing's heir than literal son - his mother was a regular black dragon who hadn't been burned to crap by Deathwing's body, so presumably the actual biological father was also a regular black dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, Wrathion is more Deathwing's heir than literal son - his mother was a regular black dragon who hadn't been burned to crap by Deathwing's body, so presumably the actual biological father was also a regular black dragon.
    In saying this, do Dragon's see their aspects as like you said not literal fathers but they see them as a father figure because of their title of Dragon Aspect?
    So a Red Drake would refer to Alexstraza as his/her mother?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verux View Post
    In saying this, do Dragon's see their aspects as like you said not literal fathers but they see them as a father figure because of their title of Dragon Aspect?
    So a Red Drake would refer to Alexstraza as his/her mother?
    Well yeah all if most dragons always do that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Well yeah all if most dragons always do that lol
    Ahh okay thanks for that fact!

Like mentioned, Deathwing is not Wrathion's "literal" father.

If you do the event in the Badlands and actually watch the process that created his egg, you will notice that the Titan Artifact didn't just purify his egg, but also merged it with another egg.

The way I see it, the artifact was attempting to find uncorrupted genetic sequences inside the two eggs, and then merged them together by expelling the corrupted sequences. This in turn created a new being going back to when the black dragons were pure, a sort of genetic "clone" of Netharion himself.

For this reason, Wrathion considers Deathwing his father. It also means technically Wrathion has two mothers and possibly two fathers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    For this reason, Wrathion considers Deathwing his father. It also means technically Wrathion has two mothers and possibly two fathers.
    i just checked the science on this and it holds up! amazing!
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    Well Onyxia was never the consort of Deathwing.. Unless he lived a polygamous life with multible women!

Never mind i misunderstood the post.. Silly me.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2013-07-10 at 03:55 PM.

Out of interest, did Deathwing have any other children besides Nefarion/Onyxia?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Ask Sinestra she was reportedly the only one to survive the "mating process"
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    Ask Sinestra she was reportedly the only one to survive the "mating process"
    Can you just imagine getting fucked so hard you're left with burning scars for thousands of years?

Deathwing must have a pretty huge wang.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Baron Sablemain or Sebellian in Outlands says he is the son of Deathwing.
    Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Can you just imagine getting fucked so hard you're left with burning scars for thousands of years?

I guess you can say he had Deathwang
    YEAH !!!!

Poor jokes aside, i really hope wrathion will end up like his auntie. Just think about it head of last black dragon will be worth fortune !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I guess you can say he had Deathwang
    YEAH !!!!
    Legitimately lol'd.

They should have used more lube to avoid all that friction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

It's kinda strange.

Onyxia is Wrathion's sister according her page of wowpedia. Wrathion's page says Onyxia is his aunt. Wrathion's mother is Nyxondra. Beside the information that Nyxondra is his mother and Deathwing his father any more relatives are unknown. It might be that Nyxondra is a sister of Onyxia. Then both brother and aunt would be correct.
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2013-07-11 at 09:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    It's kinda strange.

Onyxia is Wrathion's brother according her page of wowpedia. Wrathion's page says Onyxia is his aunt. Wrathion's mother is Nyxondra. Beside the information that Nyxondra is his mother and Deathwing his father any more relatives are unknown. It might be that Nyxondra is a sister of Onyxia. Then both brother and aunt would be correct.
    Onyxia is shemale ? Kinda hard to be anyone's brother as chick.

DW is considered father of all black dragons. I believe DW had a lot of sons and daughters that weren't named in game.