Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question 10M ToT HC Killing Order

Hello there!

I need suggestions about the killing order of the 10M HC ToT.
    We have already killed Jinrokh,Jikun and Iron Qun.

What you can suggest about the next bosses?
    Should we go to Horridon or just skip him with tortos or maybe other bosses...

We did Horridon third. It was pretty rough though. That or Tortos would be my recommendation.

Beyond that I don't know.

Those are the ones we have done so far (inc Horridon and Tortos) and I would say go Tortos next, it's easier than Qon.

We did Horridon 2nd after Jin'rokh, then Ji'kun then Qon then Tortos...but looking back I wouldve gone;

Jinrokh>Jikun>Tortos>Qon>Horridon. If you killed Iron Qon I don't see why you can't get Tortos down (Providing you have the slows available)

Deleted
    we went jinrokh>jikun>tortos>iron qon>twins>horridon>megeara>council ,so far. for u i would probly suggest tortos next
    Last edited by mmoc122c1567f0; 2013-07-10 at 07:00 AM.

Deleted
    We went Jin rokh > ji kun > horridon > iron qon > tortos > council and are now working on Megaera. We've also put some time into twins as well. I expect we'll start going properly on twins after Megaera, then primordius.

I'd just go in order @ this point.

You mean, horridon >c ouincil > tortos?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alihandiro View Post
    You mean, horridon >c ouincil > tortos?
    as a healer i can say tortos is the easiest out of those 3

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    as a healer i can say tortos is the easiest out of those 3
    But only if you have an interface that really shows the shield (de-)buffs correctly. That was one of the biggest problems in our raid.

Our kill order has been quite different from what other guilds have been doing, and different from what we were originally planning to due.

We went Jin'rokh > Ji-Kun > Iron Qon (we lost a tank at this point, otherwise it would have been horridon) > Horridon > Tortos > Durumu (again, we were down a tank so solo tanked this) > Twin Consorts (same lock-out as durumu, seemed the best choice to progress).

Our next target is council, and then it'll be either mageara or primordius.

The path we would have taken if on reflection would have been:
    Jin'rokh > Ji-Kun > Iron Qon > Tortos > Horridon > Council > Twins > Durumu > Mageara/Primord > DA > Lei Shen.

Depending on your setup I would advise Durumu. We have 2 shamans, which means we can cheese the debuff that comes with hc using grounding totem. Takes a load of your mind and you can focus 100% on the colours, life-drain and the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by reflection View Post
    But only if you have an interface that really shows the shield (de-)buffs correctly. That was one of the biggest problems in our raid.
    Can you suggest an interface about that ?

Quote Originally Posted by alihandiro View Post
    Can you suggest an interface about that ?
    Weak auras seems the best to show debuff, There is option with sound effect that alarms you if shields fade off.

I would suggest you to do Horridon -> Tortos -> Megaera if you have enough remaining raid time when you kill Tortos hc or Horridon -> Tortos -> Council if you don't have enough time to try another boss after killing Tortos hc

After that, just do every boss in order, skipping dark animus until you are 10/13

My guild has gone Jin'rokh > Ji'kun > Horridon > Iron Q > now working on council > tortos next.

Horridon may take a while, as you need to beat the bad habits out of people before you start making progress (standing in things, and adjusting to being distracted by your personal pink dinosaur).

However, as you have gotten Iron Q down already, it would indicate your average ilvl as a group is good enough to take Horridon on.

Currently we are 8/13H and did:

Jin>Jikun>Horridon>Tortos>Qon>Council>Consorts>Primordius and are about to start work on Megaera. Tortos will be cake if you have a monk tank that can kite (we just used my alt since i'm already a tank). If you don't, then just shoot for horridon.

<Stay Mad> 10/10M Nighthold 5/9M ToS

Deleted
    Currently 11/13 (with a few low% wipes on Lei Shen), we did:

Jinrokh > Horridon > Jikun > Iron Qon > Tortos > Megaera > Council > Primordius > Twins > Durumu > Dark Animus > Lei Shen.
    If your team is shit at mechanics, I suggest doing Tortos quite a while later. If you got good numbers, I suggest doing Twins really early.
    Primordius is also VERY easy.

We've gone -

Jinrokh > Jikun > Horridon > Iron Qon > Tortos > Primordius, planning on Durumu this week as our DK tank is away and I'm our paladin main tank so can solo Durumu, possibly Animus Zerg or Twins after that if we have enough time.

I did Jinrokh->Horridon->JiKun->Qon->Tortos...I really liked Horridon 2nd, even though we did it really early in the tier and struggled a lot just because it was a good confidence booster..when we downed that shit it felt like anything could fall over and everything felt like a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneeBH View Post
    I did Jinrokh->Horridon->JiKun->Qon->Tortos...I really liked Horridon 2nd, even though we did it really early in the tier and struggled a lot just because it was a good confidence booster..when we downed that shit it felt like anything could fall over and everything felt like a breeze.
    lol thats why i want to take that shit down

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    We've gone -

Jinrokh > Jikun > Horridon > Iron Qon > Tortos > Primordius, planning on Durumu this week as our DK tank is away and I'm our paladin main tank so can solo Durumu, possibly Animus Zerg or Twins after that if we have enough time.
    Dark Animus is way harder than you think.