Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

king pick who the leader of the horde i dont understand? why not thrall?

I don't understand this at all, I play alliance and i don't understand it.

Varian doesn't pick anything. What he did was let them continue to be the Horde and name a new Warchief.

According to Wrathion's dialogue, Varian allows the Horde to elect a new Warchief, not pick one himself.

Edit: and as the poster with the cute cat avatar above me said. He's letting the Horde continue, not make their decisions for them.

Wrathion doesn't say Varian chooses the new Warchief, he says that "he allows it to happen"
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    This is the peak in a long way of destroying Warcraft lore...

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    This is the peak in a long way of destroying Warcraft lore...
    Please, go on...

Basically varian is satisfied who gets chosen as warchief and leaves

He doesnt pick shit

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Please, go on...
    I think he means "stuff is happening that changes things, ITS DESTROYING EVERYTHING!!!!" which is kinda the point when a story advances....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Im sorry, but i dont understand the topic of this thread at all

"king pick who the leader of the horde i dont understand? why not thrall?"
    This aint english.

Shyamalan Twist: Blizzard released those as fake, red herring audio files so we have no damn clue what's going to happen.

Deleted
    king pick wat?

Deleted
    Varian doesn't pick anything. What he did was let them continue to be the Horde and name a new Warchief.
    THis. Nothing more nothing less.
    ppl seriously need to listen better

10+ Year Old Account
    1 - Varian doesn't pick anything, he simply allows the horde to choose there leader without interfering.
    2 - jumping to outright conclusion if it will or won't be Thrall based on another wild speculation. Given, it could be either Vol'jin or Thrall right now, but you don't have anymore evidence then wild speculation.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    According to Wrathion's dialogue, Varian allows the Horde to elect a new Warchief, not pick one himself.
    Varian doesn't ALLOW anything, nor does he LET THEM do anything..

Varian isn't being asked for permission, smply because it's none of his damn business, and should he meddle in our affairs, he won't live to regret it.
    A king who can't even govern his own continent should keep his mouth shut and let the grown-ups handle grown-up stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Shyamalan Twist: Blizzard released those as fake, red herring audio files so we have no damn clue what's going to happen.
    That would be cool.. :-)
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    All Wrathion tells you is that Varian free's the horde from garrosh's rule and allows the hore to be.

This is a message that fits into the mentality we as players are meant to learn from pandaria, how the pandaren have leanred to live in harmony with there own enemies and, even when knowing they have to fight them sometimes, doesn't wish to wipe them out or take away what is there right to exist.

Varian seems to be following this tone.... which is odd considering he's barely had any interaction with the pandaren in there land.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Basically varian is satisfied who gets chosen as warchief and leaves

He doesnt pick shit
    You gotta love tho that Varian "allows them to continue" in other words he had the power to stop the horde but through charty allowed them to continue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Varian doesn't ALLOW anything, nor does he LET THEM do anything. Well Actually he does allow it we hear this
    Varian isn't being asked for permission, smply because it's none of his damn business, and should he meddle in our affairs, he won't live to regret it. Once again clearly Wraithion who was backing alliance is pissed that Varian let the horde continue
    A king who can't even govern his own continent should keep his mouth shut and let the grown-ups handle grown-up stuff.
    Sorry mate but Varian lets the horde continue, he allows the new warchief to take office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either way, Jaina will cry and tell him how proud she is.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    You gotta love tho that Varian "allows them to continue" in other words he had the power to stop the horde but through charty allowed them to continue.
    No, what that means is Varian was in a position to crush the horde and conquer it, when it was at its weakest, but he decided to be the bigger man and back off instead of bringing suffering to those horde who actually weren't sided with garrosh.

Takes more guile and willpower to resist the want to kill your rivals faction.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Given, it could be either Vol'jin or Thrall right now,.
    Willing to bet its not either of them. And if a troll does get warchief i will be going alliance. Would prefer a blood elf to be warchief over a troll. Vol'Jin can go back to living with the shado-pan.
    Aye mate