Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Well we have been getting him powerful artifacts and weapons so who knows how powerful he is....
    While I don't wanna see him become a Raid Boss, as I see him as too interesting a character, I have to agree with this. After all we've given him, & things like his apparent possession when he consumed the heart of Lei Shen (Was that what happens? stupid RNG & those tablets....) means he could be a force to be reckoned with, & he's only gonna get more powerful as he ages.

But I think if he's right about the return of the Legion, we'll need him.

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense.
    The Alliance and Horde are the two most powerful factions on Azeroth, how would destroying both of them be beneficial to fighting the Burning Legion's invasion in any way?
    Reanimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Not much, as a manipulator, he is too obvious and pathetic.
    To us players with all the meta-knowledge available, sure. To in-game characters?

10+ Year Old Account
    A pandarian waiter burns his dumb ass logic. I think it applies to in game characters too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbark View Post
    I'm all for it, let's just murder everyone who gets angry at us!
    Should've killed bush a long time ago then.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    The guy just threw a child tantrum.
    Give him a break, he's like 2 years old.
    Maybe 3 or 4 depending on when you would consider the badlands quest line happened from Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    People will always make wild assumptions and jump to very wrong conclusions. It's not just limited to MMO-Champion, or the internet for that matter.
    I would say most of the time they have been right, with every littl bit of info but really if a hundred people throw a rock in every direction some one is bound to hit something.
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I find it quite worrying that we might end up with yet ANOTHER 'last' tier of the expansion lasting almost a year. Here it is that 5.4 is already on the horizon and we haven't even heard a single peep out of Blizzard about the next expansion. I am not sure on exact timelines and can't be bothered to actually look it up atm, but there is a pretty large time gap from when we first hear what the expansion is and when it is finally released.
    Sinc I started they have announced an expansion at blizzcon one year then released it the next then announced the next one at blizzcon the next year after that so we have missed blizzcon last year but mop had released so by my experience they should be announcing the next expack at this year blizzcon and releasing it next year.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-07-10 at 01:19 PM.

If Wrathion were to be made into a villian, it wouldn't be just a single raid out of nowhere. They'd build up to it over a long time through quests and possibly novels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Maybe 3 or 4 depending on when you would consider the badlands quest line happened from Cata.
    Anduin says he's 2 in the intro to the 5.2 quest, and Wrathion doesn't dispute that number, just the implications.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    People are hating on Wrathion for what he recently said, and I want some clarification on something.

I know Dragons age pretty fast, but how matured is he supposed to be at this stage? if he's still a teenager/boy then isn't it entirely understandable that he'd make some errors in judgement and throw a tantrum every so often?

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I know Dragons age pretty fast, but how matured is he supposed to be at this stage? if he's still a teenager/boy then isn't it entirely understandable that he'd make some errors in judgement and throw a tantrum every so often?
    Understandable? Yes. Dangerous? Very.

After completing Celestial Blessings, I have a lot of concern about his state of mind.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Maybe two fucking years? Its not like he lives in a time bubble...
    I havent found anything on how long whelps need to grow up, but I always asumed its longer than humans do.
    Which would mean that being 2 dragonyears old would mean hes more of a baby than a 2 year old human.

But cata was about a year ago, so at the time he said that, he was about 2 years old , yes
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

He hasn't even done anything yet, making him a raidboss would be totally random and meaningless. If they want to continue using him they will have to have him do something meaningful and relevant to the story. So far he has been sitting on his ass trying to control the world with no means to do so.

And Wrathion isn't an anti-hero. He would have to actually do something before we can label him as something. Right now they are setting him up for anti-hero status, but so far he has done nothing to make him an anti-hero.

Deleted
    His dragon form is a small whelp.... besides,the only reason he wanted the Horde destroyed is because the Alliance was the easiest side to back, (the horde already turning on Garrosh anyway and becoming more unstable leadership wise than Alliance) which would end the war faster and leave a much more stable power in sole control of the civilized world in order to better face the full power of the Legion (assuming the next expansion is the Legion).
    Last edited by mmocc7ae5c5557; 2013-07-10 at 01:38 PM.

Yes. He's going to be throwing a big tantrum and we have to put him down for a nap.

I wont he will be a boss, he is just mad at King Varian because he didnt united the horde and the alliance. He mentioned "the battle to come", aka Burning Legion most likely and when he left, he destroyed the inn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know we will get some kind of filler raid, because otherwise Siege of Orgrimmar would have to last over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    I know we will get some kind of filler raid, because otherwise Siege of Orgrimmar would have to last over a year.
    Why do you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Yeah because Blizzard have never done that to us, right?

JK Dragon Soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Why do you think that?
    End tiers usually last a fucking fuck load of time even that terrible terrible place we called Dragon soul lasted for awhile ( Okay It's horrible imo don't attack me )

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    End tiers usually last a fucking fuck load of time even that terrible terrible place we called Dragon soul lasted for awhile ( Okay It's horrible imo don't attack me )
    No, what I'm asking is: with the rapid release of patches this xpac, why are people assuming that there's going to be a huge delay before the X-pac? Blizzard seems to have gotten their rhythm down, and I'd be surprised if the next xpac isn't out within 9 months of SoO landing.