Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I would certainly not want them to develop WC4 as we have had enough botched sequels the past few years. And I still feel bad with them releasing a video game of the WoWTCG in its most dumbed down version possible, but we'll have to see how it turns out in the long run.

I would be alright with them making a new video game franchise though. But I would not put my hope too high if I were you considering the slope they have been for quite some times now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You hate something that isn't meant to happen. Blizzard have stated a few times that Titan is to coexist with WoW, not replace. That would be a moronic move.
    We both know that Titan will probably be more then that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    And lose loads meanwhile.
    You know people have spent so much on WoW, mounts/achies/rep w/e you can find, and you really think people will just jump to Titan because it's their new game?
    It will only break down their own good numbers. No reason to try to replace WoW when WoW is still the one game that is known all over the World and has a good name. Titan is called the next Generation MMO, blizzard will try to get everyone from WoW and the new generation.
    Killing their own big title holder.

That's why i hate it. It's a bad move.
    So because people have spent a lot of time in 1 game, a company is not allowed to release a new game? WoW is going to die, no matter what anyone says, by 2016, we could see some really low numbers in WoW due to other games or people just been bored of WoW. Are you expecting Blizzard to wait for WoW to fully die before they even start making the next MMO?

As an MMO player, you know the MMO you play will not last forever, it will eventually die. Saying they shouldn't release a new MMO because people have spent a lot of time in WoW, is yet another stupid argument.

I've always wondered if WC4 would work as a parallel timeline to WoW. Like, at the end of TFT, they say 'right, here is where it splits off. In the WoW timeline, Vanilla begins here. In the RTS timeline, WC4 does. They will be similar, but diverge where they have to.'

Something like that.

I would like an RPG in any of the three main franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    We both know that Titan will probably be more then that.
    We know it will be a game, and most likely a MMO. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by reckoner04 View Post
    I would like an RPG in any of the three main franchises.
    I second this. Rather just a RPG than another MMORPG...

The next 2 big projects are already known.

Hearthstone and Blizzard All Stars.

These 2 games will be "huge" both in player numbers (free to play) and revenue.

Why? because the subscription MMORPG industry is dead for new games these days, hence they scrapped Titan until at least 2016/17...

The digital collectable Card game Hearthstone will bring in MUCH more money than any new MMORPG could make.

My guess is around 200-250 million dollars in its first 6 months. It could breach 400 million dollars on a yearly basis.

- Hearthstone is easy to manage (15 member team).
    - It is published on multi platforms, from PC's to tablets.
    - It appeals to the CCG market with tons of potential money collecting.
    - It is free to play but unlike a very expensive MMORPG it is very cost effective to produce.
    - It appeals to the new casual internet markets with 10 minute playing sessions on social networks and iPad culture.
    - The usual huge Blizzard marketing.
    - It uses the WoW franchise.

Blizzard will gain tons of money with it. We don't know too much about BAS yet, but my guess is it will address the same casual market.

....forget about new Mmorpg's, they are "out" for the moment.

....people want shorter and less time consuming games and that's the next focus for Blizzard.

WoW will be steady and leveled off to 5 million players, good for 600 -700 million dollars on a yearly basis.

So Blizzard will be hovering between 1.5 to 1.7 billion dollars revenue per year, depending on new expansion boxes for their current game line up... until 2017.

that's it.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-07-10 at 01:30 PM.

WarCraft 4 would be my choice. In a similar apporach to 3, with its mixture of real-time strategy and role-playing elements; perhaps amplified, on both aspects, with the current advances in technology and game design available. And as a direct continuation of WarCraft 3 - The Frozen Throne, not World of WarCraft, and in no far future either. I would love to see the magic return, and a proper treatment of Tyrande, Jaina, Illidan, Kael'thas, Sylvanas, Arthas, etc.

Deleted
    Would like to see blizz-allstars but i can't see myself switching from Dota 2

10+ Year Old Account
    A remake/sequel to Blackthorne(also known as Blackhawk).
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Blizzard should make new IP. Diablo,Starcraft,Warcraft should end with current genenration aka SC2,D3,WoW. Warcraft 4 may be an exception.