Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Raid Tier after SoO Confirmed?

Hero of the Alliance: Tyrannical (New) End PvP season 13 in the top .5% of the rated battleground ladder.
    Hero of the Horde: Grievous (New) End PvP season 14 in the top .5% of the rated battleground ladder.
    Hero of the Horde: Prideful (New) End PvP season 15 in the top .5% of the rated battleground ladder.

If the season in 5.4 (14) is Grievous and if there is a story patch (5.5) where season 14 will continue, does that mean we're going to get a 5.6 with another raid tier and to start season 15 (Prideful).

Normally I'd chalk this up to next expansion, but with the Sha of Pride being the thing he is, the fact that season 15 is Prideful Gladiator makes me think we're gonna get at least one more raid tier this expansion.

Thoughts?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    Hero of the Alliance: Tyrannical (New) End PvP season 13 in the top .5% of the rated battleground ladder.
    Hero of the Horde: Grievous (New) End PvP season 14 in the top .5% of the rated battleground ladder.
    Hero of the Horde: Prideful (New) End PvP season 15 in the top .5% of the rated battleground ladder.

If the season in 5.4 (14) is Grievous and if there is a story patch (5.5) where season 14 will continue, does that mean we're going to get a 5.6 with another raid tier and to start season 15 (Prideful).

Normally I'd chalk this up to next expansion, but with the Sha of Pride being the thing he is, the fact that season 15 is Prideful Gladiator makes me think we're gonna get at least one more raid tier this expansion.

Thoughts?
    Or maybe it's just an achievement made in advance for the next expansion?

nothing wrong with adding next expacs first tier achievs now so they don't have to patch it in later. probably to test how it works out this season before settling on wether or not to use it in s15.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Or maybe it's just an achievement made in advance for the next expansion?
    I dont think so, since they call it "Prideful" as to Sha of Pride. The last season of the expansions achiv always has a name connected to the expansion. like last achiv in cata was called "cataclysmic" or something
    Last edited by heltvild; 2013-07-10 at 01:22 PM.

Deleted
    Prideful is a lot more to do with MoP than anything else tbh, unless its a placeholder name.

Likely would be a placeholder, as most people seem to expect SoO to be the final tier. I suppose its not impossible for there to be another tier, though.

It does look likely. Confirmed? no

Prideful is just an adjective following the pvp-name pattern. Plus we actually kill sha of pride in this tier, so it would make no sense for it to be connected with the next one.

Deleted

Thoughts?
    But if they were going for Sha of Pride/Prideful surely it would make more sense to do it in the same tier/seasons as each other. Makes no sense to do it the season afterwards, even if its the same expansion.

Seems more like next expansion stuff.

Also, the fact that there's a cloak (with an item level of 90) and tabard already in the files makes me suspicious. They've never put next expac items in the expac before.

Please note the Wrathful vanity stuff had an item level of 80.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Also, the fact that there's a cloak (with an item level of 90) and tabard already in the files makes me suspicious. They've never put next expac items in the expac before.

Please note the Wrathful vanity stuff had an item level of 80.
    true, makes no sense to add next xpack items already.

I think its entirely plausible for there to be another raid tier after SoO. Y'Shaarj is still a thing, Blizz might pull him out their arses and make him the next Yogg'Saron
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezoar View Post
    I think its entirely plausible for there to be another raid tier after SoO. Y'Shaarj is still a thing, Blizz might pull him out their arses and make him the next Yogg'Saron
    Y'shaarj is dead.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Y'shaarj is dead.
    Metzen could be like time to do a fucking M. Night Shyamalan and twist this shit right here. I'm just saying

Timless isle Y'shaarj reborn, 5.6 raid confirmed

Deleted
    Ever thought about that arena seasons doesnt need to follow raidtiers?

Could just be another season halfway through the long xpac wait period
    Hatred the Fearless.

Deleted
    Y'shaarj is dead.
    They killed his body. The mind of an old god can never be slain, they go dormant until they find a way back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'shaarj is dead.
    Its entirely possible that blizz could do something like that after you give the heart to the Shado Pan, the essences of all 7 Sha merged upon it and Y'Shaarj was reborn, an unchained Old God.

Could give blizz a chance to do a multi-fight like they were gonna do with Deathwing, but actually be good. 4 fights, first fight, you wail on Y'Shaarj around Neverest, second fight, you chase Y'Shaarj into the Vale, third fight, you follow Y'Shaarj down into a giant chasm, and fouth fight, you face Y'Shaarj and finish him once and for all, in the Maelstrom. /shrug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    They've never put next expac items in the expac before.
    Patch 2.1 had a folder named Northrend full of models from LK. (PTR at least)