10+ Year Old Account

Destro Warlock. Personal DPS low?

Hey guys. So I've been playing my warlock a lot recently, probably going to fit her into my main slot, but anywho;

I've been gearing her up and have reached ilvl 463/465 (I guess I have a few things in my bank that are not for me that are leaving my ilvl uneven?) and I seem to be pulling what I think to be low dps in my current state.

In scenarios and overworld I pull around 29-35k dps. Stable in between somewhere. Upwards of 40k+ burst.
    In Heroics I can pull around 38-45k stable at 38ish. 50k approx burst.
    In raids I can stable at 41k but have a burst of 59-61k.

This is my armoury: Yûno

My rotation, or at least general idea of the rotation is;
    CoE
    Imm
    DS
    RoF
    (Summon TG)
    Conf
    Inc x3
    Conf
    Inc x2
    Chaos x2

repeat without Curse or CD.

Is this normal dps or am I doing something wrong? I saw noxxic saying destro realistic at 468 is about 70k so that's why I am confused.

Gear is very important and easy to get now. Start there since yours is really low. LFR the hours away and join any normals that will take you.

Is this normal dps or am I doing something wrong? I saw noxxic saying destro realistic at 468 is about 70k so that's why I am confused.
    I dunno what gear noxxic used for those results (70k for 368 is pretty sick!) but with your gear i ran a sim and got 53k (pre-pot, flask, bloodlust)
    you're not hit capped and very low on stats what do you expect? like Krolikn said stick with gear plan and find more! and practice to keep RoF and Imm as close as possible to 100% uptime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akakishin View Post
    I dunno what gear noxxic used for those results (70k for 368 is pretty sick!) but with your gear i ran a sim and got 53k (pre-pot, flask, bloodlust)
    you're not hit capped and very low on stats what do you expect? like Krolikn said stick with gear plan and find more! and practice to keep RoF and Imm as close as possible to 100% uptime.
    Aight. That's all I wanted to know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheafie View Post
    Aight. That's all I wanted to know. Thanks
    Don't use Noxxic. Just don't. You're better doing what you feel is right than using Noxxic.

use DS b4 the immolate. It will give a substantial DPS grain through crits AND ember generation. Make sure your ember whoring every fight you can. If there is a group of adds drop RoF and its a chaos bolt spam fest. Basically your dps is low because of your gear. Farm out some more and you'll be pulling numbers in no time.