Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Problem isn't with SS but with BoS. They give Rogues way too much mobility and needs to be nerfed. Either give it a 10-15s CD or make it cost more energy to use so you can't spam it.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Problem isn't with SS but with BoS. They give Rogues way too much mobility and needs to be nerfed. Either give it a 10-15s CD or make it cost more energy to use so you can't spam it.
    Then how will rogues ever catch healers?
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    Then how will rogues ever catch healers?
    I guess they'll just have to settle for their 800 other ways to catch healers; range silence, snare, stun, sprint, blind, clos, SS
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they'll just have to settle for their 800 other ways to catch healers; range silence, snare, stun, sprint, blind, clos, SS
    i don't use blind often.. but when i do.. it's to catch up to a healer :/.

there's a lot of other stuff wrong in there.. you should try playing the class maybe. you can't just randomly through out abilities to close distance because if you do what are you gonna do when you catch him?

Range silence? Only if you take two talents that replace key arena talents for rogues.
    Snare? Nope, can be removed too easily by the classes that will be trying to kite you (priest/druid/shaman/monk).
    Stun? If you can't get in melee range you can't land a stun.
    Sprint? Doesn't clear snares or break roots.
    Blind? Our one ranged CC with a 2min CD? Maybe for playing around in duels.
    CloS? It's our main root breaker, on 1min CD. Doesn't clear physical snares/roots and is also arguably our most important defensive talent.
    SS? Read the OP.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com