Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamatayan View Post
    Guess you forget the Rodeny King riots in LA thing is they only destroy their own hoods which look like a warzone anyway so who cares let them riot they will only be living up to the sterotype.
    Didn't say there haven't been riots, acting like blacks riot all the time though doesn't make sense. Looking at the riots that have happened, it's usually not blacks (when we're talking about minorities) but hispanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Dont forget the hockey mask!
    Good call! Don't want big brother to track me down after like all those people in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That probably has more to do with the fact that blacks tend to be on the victim side of sentencing vs whites.
    Ahh, so then you agree blacks are more prone to rioting, if nothing more, than because you feel as though blacks are on the victim side of sentencing?

10+ Year Old Account
    African americans black is rude? Wow I didn't know I shouldn't say I was half black since some white person may think I am being rude to "african americans."
    “I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.”
    ― Martin Luther King Jr., I Have A Dream

That man must be a double racist, apparently! He said black and white.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    It's simple, when was the last time there was a black set free on a murder/manslaughter charge that whites protested? I can't think of any within the past... hmm... 25 years go back far enough? 50? 100? I can think of at least a few the opposite way.
    Ok. Not sure why you are replying to me with that. My post was off topic trying to explain the discussion to someone with a reading comprehension problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Because humans are prone to riot. Race shouldn't factor into it.
    Name one major riot started by white people in response to a court case.

Ahh, so then you agree blacks are more prone to rioting, if nothing more, than because you feel as though blacks are on the victim side of sentencing?
    Where did I say blacks were "prone"to rioting? The fact whites would likely have less opportunity to riot over blacks getting perceived unfair sentencing is because the justice system tends to make examples of blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    “I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.”
    ― Martin Luther King Jr., I Have A Dream

That man must also be a racist, apparently.
    No, not racist, just rude. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not racist, just rude. =D
    No, no it isn't.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    Court case? At least a court case has a reason. The white riots that have started have either been school riots (which includes all races though mostly white) and racist whites (klan, nazi) which honestly is worse than people rioting over perceived injustice.

Where did I say blacks were "prone"to rioting? The fact whites would likely have less opportunity to riot over blacks getting perceived unfair sentencing is because the justice system tends to make examples of blacks.
    You're whole point in this thread, and the other is that blacks are not more prone to rioting. CLEARLY, at least in the other thread, we are talking about blacks rioting due to the outcome of a court case. That's what I've been referring to riots happening with at least.

As for a direct answer:

I said "It's simple, when was the last time there was a black set free on a murder/manslaughter charge that whites protested? I can't think of any within the past... hmm... 25 years go back far enough? 50? 100? I can think of at least a few the opposite way."

You said "That probably has more to do with the fact that blacks tend to be on the victim side of sentencing vs whites."

Which means you agreed the reason for protests/riots are because blacks tend to be on the victim side of sentencing and clearly if zimmerman goes free, a black would be on the victim side of sentencing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    No, no it isn't.
    I know, it was sarcasm in direct relation to the guy saying referring to blacks as "black" was rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Dont forget the hockey mask!
    No masks if you live in Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    plenty have started due to a sports team victory
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    Ok. Not sure why you are replying to me with that. My post was off topic trying to explain the discussion to someone with a reading comprehension problem.
    Because you directly named Themius as asking about how blacks were more prone to rioting. I responded to you with why people feel they are.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    No he isn't. Where does it say he thinks they are more prone to riot?
    Dude work on your reading comprehension, seriously. Timeout was saying that he was asking why people seem to think black people are prone to rioting:

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    Try re-reading the OP slowly. Themius is not being racist. He is asking why people seem to think black people are more prone to riot.
    OP never made the claim that black people are more prone to riot, and nothing about OP's post is racist unless you want to get absurdly PC and say calling african americans black is racist (huge stretch). In fact if anything OP is defending black people. Likewise, Timeout never claimed OP said that black people were more prone to rioting, he was attempting to reinforce OP's point and clarify it to you.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

You're whole point in this thread, and the other is that blacks are not more prone to rioting. CLEARLY, at least in the other thread, we are talking about blacks rioting due to the outcome of a court case. That's what I've been referring to riots happening with at least.

As for a direct answer:

I said "It's simple, when was the last time there was a black set free on a murder/manslaughter charge that whites protested? I can't think of any within the past... hmm... 25 years go back far enough? 50? 100? I can think of at least a few the opposite way."

You said "That probably has more to do with the fact that blacks tend to be on the victim side of sentencing vs whites."

Which means you agreed the reason for protests/riots are because blacks tend to be on the victim side of sentencing and clearly if zimmerman goes free, a black would be on the victim side of sentencing.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, it was sarcasm in direct relation to the guy saying referring to blacks as "black" was rude.
    This whole "blacks prone to rioting." Doesn't make any sense... saying "well whites haven't rioted in the past x years" = blacks are more prone is false.

The reason everyone thinks they will riot is due to the posts on social media sites saying they will riot if zimmerman gets off.
    What so hard to understand?
    No one is just coming up with this for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you directly named Themius as asking about how blacks were more prone to rioting. I responded to you with why people feel they are.
    Ok. I guess you didn't read the rest of the thread first. No problem.

So I assume you made this thread because you didn't want to put it in the other Zimmerman thread your commenting on because this topic will derail and get locked in under 30 posts?

This whole "blacks prone to rioting." Doesn't make any sense... saying "well whites haven't rioted in the past x years" = blacks are more prone is false.
    Read what I said slowly. You made this whole thread solely based on the other thread and talks of rioting after the trial. Therefore, one can deduce that anytime I make mention of blacks being more prone to rioting is based on court cases.

CLEARLY there is no reason (or evidence) blacks would inherently be more prone to rioting for ANY reason they deemed fit. There is plenty of reason (and facts) that show they are more prone to rioting after a court case than any other ethnicity.