1 million + damage via pve trink on the ptr

-snip-

For those not in a herioc raiding guild? BL no titles for you. Because you know this shit will go live.

for the special posters I've changed it to the full link because pressing backspace at the end of a link seems to be too hard for you.

Please don't advertise
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-15 at 09:20 AM.

Deleted
    Considering you're posting this everywhere, the link doesnt work...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sostratus View Post
    Because he is too dumb to post it correctly.

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-15 at 09:19 AM.

Deleted
    Not that it even matters the trinket downscaled for pvp wont make it that strong and with it being a caster trinket (passive int) and a pve trinket (effect halfed and duration doubled) even before it gets nerfed it wont actually be that strong, good for duels though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sostratus View Post
    works fine for others who are viewing the same page, go figure And as for posting it everywhere? what? I only look at mmo champ forums...
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    works fine for others who are viewing the same page, go figure And as for posting it everywhere? what? I only look at mmo champ forums...
    It wasnt working you changed the link. I found it via the US forums anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't resilience no longer work outside instanced PvP?

Did you notice how he's not in a pvp environment? sigh

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Not that it even matters the trinket downscaled for pvp wont make it that strong and with it being a caster trinket (passive int) and a pve trinket (effect halfed and duration doubled) even before it gets nerfed it wont actually be that strong, good for duels though.
    I know you think that will happen but come on....
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    -snip- was your original post. See those four periods on a row? That's what was breaking the link. You can't have null domains on teh intarwebs.

And it doesn't work fine for others who were viewing the same page. They got to it from someone else, not your broken link. How's it go?
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-15 at 09:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Doesn't resilience no longer work outside instanced PvP?
    It works but seen as the stat increase on the pve gear is so huge it makes it much much much stronger than the pvp gear outside of instanced pvp.

I know on my warlock i can 2 shot someone with fel flame and conflag under this trinket proc (553 item level).

It will get nerfed but even with there current rules for pve trinkets in pvp this trinket would be practically useless (Downscaling - Half effect - Double duration), would be a lot better at 522 (the new pvp gear item level) but i dont forsee it becoming an issue honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holinka has said there are plans to keep the trinkets out of PvP.
    Anyway, there's a different thread about PvE trinkets over here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-to-ruin-5-4.