Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    wait youre complaining about fear saying it needs a nerf, yet you play a lock.. what it comes down to currently is that every class has too much. too many cc's as you mentioned that dont share dr's with each other so you end up in a perpetual cc chain if youre playing against any half decent team 1900-2000 or higher. there is so many blatantly glaring problems with game mechanics in pvp right now that its not even worth playing. ive done nothing on wow for the last 8 years but pvp and ive had enough. i got myself a set of pve gear and am trying to stick it out until 5.4. hopefully theyll do some end of expansion balancing, doubt it but we will see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    wait youre complaining about fear saying it needs a nerf, yet you play a lock.. what it comes down to currently is that every class has too much. too many cc's as you mentioned that dont share dr's with each other so you end up in a perpetual cc chain if youre playing against any half decent team 1900-2000 or higher. there is so many blatantly glaring problems with game mechanics in pvp right now that its not even worth playing. ive done nothing on wow for the last 8 years but pvp and ive had enough. i got myself a set of pve gear and am trying to stick it out until 5.4. hopefully theyll do some end of expansion balancing, doubt it but we will see.
    Agree with this totally, and i am in a similar situation although i pve hardcore, but i play pvp on all my alts, and i just cant stand it. Everything is over the top, too much CC, too much burst, some healing classes are near unkillable for periods of time, and now with the gear of pvp and pve being closer than ever, it sucks even more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongler View Post
    no matter what I try to do, I can't seem to shake a Ret off of me before their burst overpowers my healing/escaping.[...] Then on top of that, I hear Ret is getting ...buffed?
    Sorry to deceive you, but Ret damage is quite low atm. Much lower than that of a DK or warrior. You probably faced good Paladins and bad DKs, feral, etc.

Their burst is one of the strongest in the game, that's true, but it's nothing you can't handle as a Rdrood. Keep tree form and NS-Cyclone for the end of each GoaK / wings, when it hits the hardest, ask for your teammates to stun him when he's bursting, and then try to kite. Once you survived the end of his Goak, you are fine for the next 3 minutes, because outside of burst Ret has no damage at all.

About 5.4, they are not getting any real buffs, it's more a nerf imo (Goak damage reduced).
    Last edited by mmoc0899dd50c7; 2013-07-13 at 09:46 PM.