Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsoney View Post
    I thought it was decent. You figure, you are resto, using tellicular currents, cast ES, get low on mana and start spamming LB. Also in 5 mans, you could put ES on the tank and just spam LB and get it up while helping with the damage.
    That kinda makes sense, but still seems VERY strange for a major glyph. I use TC a lot as resto, more than most I would guess, and even for me it's not a contender at all for a major spot. I could see it as a major if the TC lightning bolt effect was baseline for resto, but as it is, seems out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    I must have missed it, how is conductivity being nerfed for Ele?

Right now, with the way Conductivity works on live, you can drop HR and use CL and solo huge packs of mobs while healing yourself easily. For instance, trying to solo LK 25m Heroic, during phase 1, with all the adds, Conductivity allows you to keep yourself healed while killing everything. Unlike Enh, Ele has no way to do instant heals or buff the heals they do, so it's a pretty key talent for solo'ing a lot of content.

The new change to Conductivity, even though it allows you to only need to cast HR once, potentially, doesn't allow for any extra healing. A fight like LK 25m Heroic may suddenly become unsoloable for Ele because they're losing those extra heals.

That's just one example, the live version is a great talent for a lot of other things, too, like Challenge Modes, for instance. The new version of Conductivity is going to greatly reduce Ele's ability to off heal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    Unlike Enh, Ele has no way to do instant heals or buff the heals they do, so it's a pretty key talent for solo'ing a lot of content.
    I agree with your post, but you might want to take a look at the clearcasting buff again.
    Last edited by mmoc7168d263de; 2013-07-17 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    I agree with your post, but you might want to take a look at the clearcasting buff again.
    that's one reason lvb always crit was a nice change^^ however healing is expensive so you will go oom very fast.
    is enhance still viable for doing heroic lich king after the conductivity change?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    that's one reason lvb always crit was a nice change^^ however healing is expensive so you will go oom very fast.
    is enhance still viable for doing heroic lich king after the conductivity change?
    I use AG to solo hc LK so the nerf doesn't matter for enhancement. Spreading glyphed FS to the adds combined with HR and HS is all the healing you should need while you retain AG to come back from a bad infest.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

What's a Compi? The almighty Google reveals nothing, regardless of my sacrifices.

Edit: Nevermind, it's Compy. I guess that means a small dinosaur. Which is ironically hilarious as I was just bitching to my guild how the new Zandalari Hex is a small raptor and I was yelling about how much I wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    You're right, I didn't think about Elemental Focus. I've never used it for healing on purpose, but maybe with the 5.4 changes, it'll be worth tracking it with a Weak Aura and dropping HR on the first charge since you can keep the buffed HR up as long as you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Voh View Post
    What is an earthshrine?
    It's the place in Orgrimmar and Stormwind with all the portals to the Cata zones

EDIT: In anticipation of the next question: it's essentially a Capital City port with the glyph
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2013-07-17 at 09:52 PM.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    SPIRIT RAPTORS ANYONE?! O_O! this made me reaaaaally excited. I guess Blizz realizes people loved the Dino theme. Also we did complain a lot about the lack of glyphs. I really hope rain of frogs replaces healing rain and I can drop that in raids and still heal people hahahahaha
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

So....that new Frost Shock glyph....does it mean it's unsynced from ES/FS?!?

What does Vol'jin's serpent ward look like?
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its the totem he drops that looks like a red cobra??
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Naphtha View Post
    So....that new Frost Shock glyph....does it mean it's unsynced from ES/FS?!?
    I was wondering that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonde View Post
    I think its the totem he drops that looks like a red cobra??
    Cool!
    No screenshot of it on wowhead, gonna do Dagger In the Dark later!
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Deleted
    Found this on wowhead, http://www.wowhead.com/spell=142770#modelviewer:10+0 Looks quite similar to the Warcraft 3 one.

Deleted
    Quite funny at how many Chain Healing effect glyphs there are Datamined.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new glyphs. Might use Spirit Raptors for my Goblin Enh Shaman, seems like it'd fit him better than wolves. Elemental familiars will be a cute little cosmetic thing, I look forward to pitting them against each other. Ghost Wolf while dead has been a long time coming, it only makes sense. Astral Fixation is essentially a free port to Orgrimmar/Stormwind, allowing you to bind your Hearthstone to a separate location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Djjoe View Post
    Found this on wowhead, http://www.wowhead.com/spell=142770#modelviewer:10+0 Looks quite similar to the Warcraft 3 one.
    That's pretty awesome. Totally buying that glyph.

Looking forward to clarification on the Frost Shock glyph.

...Probably nothing special though, just changes the appearance of my Chain Heal