Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    So they require 3 from a server to get Realm Best Titles?

That's good but I would take it even further by giving the title to the group with the most realm natives.
    Region wide top scores should be given a different title.

The "time to beat" is the fastest time that has been made by a group with at least 3 characters on your server. (The characters have to still be on the server.)

I'm currently at 4/9 titles spread among two chars and I hope to get some other titles when I'll run CMs with either my monk or my druid.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    The fact that these are temporary makes them infinitely less appealing to me. I think it would be a much better implementation if they made the titles a reward for having a time below a certain very difficult threshold. That way the title would still symbolize your expertise in the particular challenge mode dungeon and you would actually feel rewarded.
    You get a feat of strenght. So when you lose the title you still got the feat of strenght.

First they have to fix hit being downscaled. It also happens in Proving Grounds...
    Then they should work on the rankingsystem. We have realm best times made by groups who aren't even on the realm anymore for example.

World record holders also made a thread on the official forums about that Salyin War Banner being nerfed so they can't compete with other world record times where groups used that item anymore.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8181279035

On the US forums they made a good suggestion a year ago. Everyone who enters a CM dungeon automatically gets a set of gear so everyone is completely equal. Which is a much better solution than downscaling gear.

They want competition in challenge modes. So instead of adding more rewards they should work on other, more important issues first. These titles are fine how they are now anyway.