Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How do you get someone on Warcraft to leave you alone?

My Warcraft guild has a facebook page, so I joined it and started posting on it. Next thing I know one of the girls in my guild friend requests me on facebook, and then REAL ID in-game and won't leave me alone.

As soon as I get online she starts messaging me, then harasses me to get on Ventrilo and it's super irritating. It's even worse now because I can't even log onto an alt to get away from her because of real ID. I just now tried logging off of WoW completely and this chick messaged me on facebook. I don't know what to do because she is an officer in my guild, and I've seen her bench people on raid nights before. And I'm not really a mean person either so I don't want to tell her I think she's repulsive.

How do you guys deal with this? Please any advice would help.
    Last edited by achromatickang; 2013-07-12 at 11:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Block her and find a new guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    start pestering her for nude pics,

then either she will stop talking to you, or you get some nude pics
    dragonmaw - EU

Tell her she is making you feel uncomfortable. Any reasonable person will stop if they hear this.

otherwise you can
    a) remove her from your real id list
    b) remove her from your facebook friends
    c) talk to the guild master
    d) get a new guild
    e) put her and any alts on ignore
    f) report her for harassment to a GM
    g) combination of the above

10+ Year Old Account
    /afk while you do your stuff. If she sees you moving, just tell her you were on a flying path.
    She will slowly stop talking to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Just do this:
    "You know what filthy wh#$e, yes i called you both filthy AND w#%re, im so f*&kin tired of your shit that just seeing you online twist my stomach. No, i won't log on vent because your f@&kin voice makes my ears bleed, do you ever shut up ? Oh and for our real ID, click, you are removed, now find someone else to bitch to or perhaps get on with your life"

You are welcome. 100% effective.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-07-13 at 12:08 AM.

send one of these in the mail everyday for the rest of your wow life.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=67402/hangmans-noose
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch, that's a tough one. But as mentioned before be honest with her (not the repulsive bit lol) just that you feel uncomfortable. She is nice, but you want to be able to log in without having to be social all the time.

If you don't think you can be upfront with her block her on FB, RealID and leave the guild. I wouldn't blame, I'm pretty non-confrontational about stuff and people can be weird when it comes to social situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    start pestering her for nude pics,

then either she will stop talking to you, or you get some nude pics
    Or she removes him from the guild?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine, I'll stop. I only wanted to be friends with you.

Meh I like the bug her for nudes idea best either you will get nudes then you can share said nudes or she will think your a creep and leave you alone

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornrayn View Post
    Meh I like the bug her for nudes idea best either you will get nudes then you can share said nudes or she will think your a creep and leave you alone
    Or she will just outright remove the person from the guild but hey that could be a solution!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Lime really is the person. O.O xD

Just tell her she's a bit full on and ask her to dial it down a bit? There's no need to be a cunt to someone just because they like you.

I would not worry. If she is cyber stalking you like you have posted then she will see this post and get the point. Otherwise, grow up and tell her what you think about it all. The only reason to not just be honest is because you are too afraid to confront a person you have never met (which is really weird because everyone else on the internet does exactly the opposite). My advice: Grow a set or run away completely. Your choice.
    Last edited by Neviril; 2013-07-13 at 12:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever really like someone and had them wreck you? Like make you feel like the most worthless person in the world, like you were being stepped on?... be honest but be gentle. Enough people have been stomped on already. >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by achromatickang View Post
    My Warcraft guild has a facebook page, so I joined it and started posting on it. Next thing I know one of the girls in my guild friend requests me on facebook, and then REAL ID in-game and won't leave me alone.

As soon as I get online she starts messaging me, then harasses me to get on Ventrilo and it's super irritating. It's even worse now because I can't even log onto an alt to get away from her because of real ID. I just now tried logging off of WoW completely and this chick messaged me on facebook. I don't know what to do because she is an officer in my guild, and I've seen her bench people on raid nights before. And I'm not really a mean person either so I don't want to tell her I think she's repulsive.

How do you guys deal with this? Please any advice would help.
    If you don't want to be confrontational, just be very slow to respond to her messages, only give her curt one word-responses, if she invites you to groups just say "sorry just want to do my own thing right now", etc etc. She'll get the hint.

It's far better if you can tell her directly that she's coming on WAY too strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by welcome2life View Post
    I wonder if Lime really is the person. O.O xD
    For some reason I hope it is.. Let's get the thread unfold between a conversation of those two! Harr harr!

10+ Year Old Account
    You could start by removing her from Real-ID. I doubt she wrote down all yar char names.
    Use the ignore function otherwise. I don't see the issue.

There's no reason to be so rude as Arasshi demostrated ;-)

Deleted
    See, Lime? I told you he was here.