Celestial Blessing Help!

Guys im like really pissed of I just cant do the ...... quest as arcane. Can anyone help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by shady1989 View Post
    Guys im like really pissed of I just cant do the ...... quest as arcane. Can anyone help me out?
    Try Fire/Frost so you don't cripple yourself on a movement-heavy fight?

If you can't/refuse to try (even being unoptimized for it would be good enough), all I can say is try to do as little moving as possible to get behind him. It was a JOKE as Frost, like literally, effortless.

Frost also uses the same stats (though swapped) as Arcane, so I can't imagine it being too bad gearwise, though again, you should be fine as long as you know what you're doing.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

It took me like 7 tries (as fire) before I realized you get a huge dmg buff when you're behind him. After I realized that it was smooth sailing. If you're already staying behind him and still can't do it, then I have no advice. Sorry

I cant even kill the adds before they reach me like 10 times i guess im just unlucky with this ........

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I gave up im just not capable to do it!

I did as frost and just kited the adds was piss easy with all the freezes frost has. I would think its still doable as arcane, just frost nova and rof when possible and blink/coc to avoid them when feezes are on cd

I cant even kill the adds before they reach me like 10 times i guess im just unlucky with this ........

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I gave up im just not capable to do it!
    Did you try Frost? Frozen Orb decimates them.

Giving up as one spec doesn't mean you can't do it... It's just not built for the spec :\
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Actually fight is very easy at any gear level. Kite Wrathion between entrance and balcony. When adds appear you must be on the other side of the room, they won't even get in combat (don't use bombs on boss before thay spawn) if u're far enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Did you try Frost? Frozen Orb decimates them.

Giving up as one spec doesn't mean you can't do it... It's just not built for the spec :\
    Yeah i Tried but no use i randomly die like an idiot :/ wanna the quest for me id pay you for it

Yeah i Tried but no use i randomly die like an idiot :/ wanna the quest for me id pay you for it
    Sent you a PM about that.

I tried this last nite for 2 hours, two issues I am having;

That damn graphic for his ground AoE attack does not correspond to where damage will happen, around half the time I am behind him and still take damage.

Some of the time you are behind him (aka he is facing the other way) and don't get bonus damage. Feels like a third of the time.

As too the issues with this fight for a mage;

Blink gets hosed almost always, only way not to be hosed is if you blink lengthwise in room. Those 1 or 2 steps down kill blink, Blizzard knows of this Blink issue yet still designed a kiting encounter with an uneven floor.

When the adds are out, you don't get a moment to "plant and fire" outside of freeze which breaks on damage. So your kiting, and Black Prince is either jumping to your location and forcing a move or dropping that AoE on your location forcing a move. Normally 5 adds at 590k health would be a joke on my frost mage, but with all that movement, damage from non-existent AoE and adds hitting for 50k each.... Holy cow... I am going to try kiting in a circle using NT macro to tab thru them, pet freeze, Fireblast while rooted, frozen orb into them, and pray that Black Prince isn't an ass.

If that isn't enough, stupid things respawn!

edit - missed an ability
    Last edited by gallamann; 2013-07-11 at 07:06 PM.

PM Polarthief ty btw

As Arcane use Blazing Speed, Ring and NT. Set up at max range pot, lust and do your normal opener with AT and all that. Soon as the adds spawn pop mirror images blink and BS to max range behind him and drop ring on adds. Dot up adds while they are frozen to snapshot shatter then just cleave them down with barrage doing your normal rotation. If the adds are not dead and mirrors die then when they come from you just nova, shatter dot all then blink and BS away. I can't remember but I think Wrathion can be Deeped and slowed. I did it as frost and 1 shot it without even realizing you get a damage buff from being behind him so if you still can't do it as arcane then go frost. Dot adds the just orb and Icelance cleave them down while they are on your mirrors.

It's actually quite easy. I did it on my Arcane Mage too. For the adds, when they spawn, just go to the balcony area and use greater invis. The adds will drop off you and go back to their spawn point, which is out of aggro range from the balcony area, while Wrathion still targets you. Then, it's simply just a matter of dodging his damage arcs, and dps-ing him down. Then he will go into a phase where he will return to the spawn point and cast images of himself. Do not follow him. The adds will start to aggro you again and move towards you, but by then your greater invis should be off cooldown, so use it again at the balcony area. The adds will drop off you once again. Then you just have to stand there and wait for Wrathion to end his image phase after which he will come back and hit you again. Then just continue dodging the damaging arcs and dps him down. Remember to interupt, and stun him etc. Good luck!

Xiahz, you are right by ignoring two mechanics (adds and mirrors) it is stupid easy. First pull he bugged out on me, second pull quest completed.

Thank you

Problem solved thanks to Polarthief! Nice guide tho there Xiahz! would try it but already got the back

Deleted
    I facerolled it as Arcane, Xiahz's tactic is the key.