The Undead Scourge vs Sargeras, Kil'jaeden and Archimonde

Could Sargeras, Kil'jaeden, and Archimonde stand up to the might of the Undead Scourge at its strongest? which would be during the wrath of the lich king without the Legions backup? The lich king won't be holding back its forces.

Deleted
    The Legion created the scourge, and they can destroy it just as easily. The scourge is just a puppet for the legion.

Plus Scourge can't raise dead demons.

Even Sargeras Alone could destroy the whole Azeroth if he sets foot upon it. Even the old gods can't stand up to him in their imprisoned state.

Sargeras sneezes, everything dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    The Legion created the scourge, and they can destroy it just as easily. The scourge is just a puppet for the legion.

Plus Scourge can't raise dead demons.

Even Sargeras Alone could destroy the whole Azeroth if he sets foot upon it. Even the old gods can't stand up to him in their imprisoned state.
    If its just those 3, the Scourge could easily surround him or them with millions of bodies ranging from abominations to ghouls to liches to fresh giants etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the heat given off of Sargeras's body enough to catch fire to everything that even gets near him? I know he raises the temp of of the atmosphere within a 1000 mile radius of himself by 50. The scourge is still vulnerable to fire.

Easilly Sargaras, if you give him two of his strongest men then it's even more so assured. There is a quote that goes "if the entire legion were to enter azeroth, but we stop sargaras, we have a chance, but if we wipe out the entire legion to have him arrive we have no chance"

theres also this under powers - "Invulnerability against mortal weapons, and limited immunity to immortal weapons (Broxigar's Axe of Cenarius was able to wound him, but not to any great effect, while the powers of the Demon Soul had no effect) as well as complete immunity to fire and fel magics."

also "Body Flames (Sargeras’ flesh burns with demonic energy, scorching everything in his path. Sargeras’s body flames slowly increase the ambient temperature by up to 50 degrees in every direction for 1,000 miles. The effect on natural climates can be devastating.)[9][14]" so most of the scourge would probably burn before they reached him.

Hell Archimonde Destroyed Dalaran by making a sand castle and breaking it, and hes the weakest one here. Not to mention Kiljaden CREATED the Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Alesa View Post
    Isn't the heat given off of Sargeras's body enough to catch fire to everything that even gets near him? I know he raises the temp of of the atmosphere within a 1000 mile radius of himself by 50. The scourge is still vulnerable to fire.
    I think that's not canon, it's from one of the RPG books (the 1000 miles 50 degrees thing). Still, he is a giant Titan of fire, so I'm sure things that get close will burn.

I doubt the scourge would have much of a chance against the lords of the Legion unless the Lich King had succeeded in raising all of Azeroth into undeath.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion wins hands down.